12-23-2016, 04:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, I would like to offer free help and advice in regards to anything PS3 related, i have personally JB over 400 consoles.

Please try a quick NGU, Google or Youtube search before asking me questions.

The following user thanked Rosco99 for this useful post:

Dro
01-15-2017, 02:04 AM #29
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Esgmodzone View Post
What i do i get this fail 80028f14 i cant install any

if u convert to DEX u wont need to spoof to get Online.

and have u converted to DEX using rebug toolbox? u need to convert before u try instaling the D-REX versions.
01-15-2017, 02:34 AM #30
oblx
Gym leader
where to find Gta4 pkg /eboot to run it ? blus30127
01-15-2017, 03:17 AM #31
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
if u convert to DEX u wont need to spoof to get Online.

and have u converted to DEX using rebug toolbox? u need to convert before u try instaling the D-REX versions.

Oh i want try get online frist wit cex cuz my spoof is now 4.76. I install 4.80 rex Version an tools.I forgot something and dont ve found my install package on xmb cuz ive delete and idk why but install new right now lol few hour for nothing but i know lil more.
But ve ready this will this You must login or register to view this content. for convert i think thats right?
01-15-2017, 03:18 AM #32
Kronos
Former Staff
Oh i want try get online frist wit cex cuz my spoof is now 4.76. I install 4.80 rex Version an tools.I forgot something and dont ve found my install package on xmb cuz ive delete and idk why but install new right now lol few hour for nothing but i know lil more.
But ve ready this will this You must login or register to view this content. for convert i think thats right?

yes that should be good for converting
01-15-2017, 03:19 AM #33

�� im ready i will convert to dex its late 4:19 am
01-15-2017, 03:24 AM #34
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
yes that should be good for converting

Thanks for opinion
01-18-2017, 06:16 PM #35
Lol i found my anwser on your yt Channel if it u idk

You must login or register to view this content.
01-18-2017, 06:17 PM #36
Lol i found my anwser on your yt Channel if it u idk

You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo