12-23-2016, 04:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, I would like to offer free help and advice in regards to anything PS3 related, i have personally JB over 400 consoles.

Please try a quick NGU, Google or Youtube search before asking me questions.

The following user thanked Rosco99 for this useful post:

Dro
12-23-2016, 06:39 AM #2
NeoDag
Save Point
Hi,
I got caught out when sony patched the loophole for fake CIDs and got error 8002a224. I bought a legit CID and used webman to change it but Ikeep getting the same error. Can you suggest anything. I am on DEX and use rebug to change active ps3id to EID5: 89 (CEX) then psninja to clear history then psn patch to get online but get the same error msg.

Thanks in advance
12-23-2016, 06:43 AM #3
Originally posted by NeoDag View Post
Hi,
I got caught out when sony patched the loophole for fake CIDs and got error 8002a224. I bought a legit CID and used webman to change it but Ikeep getting the same error. Can you suggest anything. I am on DEX and use rebug to change active ps3id to EID5: 89 (CEX) then psninja to clear history then psn patch to get online but get the same error msg.

Thanks in advance

Your PSN account is probly banned as well, try creating a new one.
12-23-2016, 07:21 AM #4
NeoDag
Save Point
Thanks. I created a new user account but still the same error msg. any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
12-23-2016, 07:26 AM #5
Thanks. I created a new user account but still the same error msg. any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Are you sure it's legit? It's probably a fake CID.
12-23-2016, 07:29 AM #6
NeoDag
Save Point
Ive spoken to the seller and he assures me its legit. He has sold A few CIDs to others and they have been good.
12-23-2016, 07:33 AM #7
Ive spoken to the seller and he assures me its legit. He has sold A few CIDs to others and they have been good.

Have you tried using CCAPI to set it?
12-23-2016, 07:42 AM #8
NeoDag
Save Point
Yes I have thanks. 1 question, when I set the new CID, should I see the new CID in PSN Patch under IDPS? because it shows my origonal IDPS after "real" and "current".
12-23-2016, 07:46 AM #9
Yes I have thanks. 1 question, when I set the new CID, should I see the new CID in PSN Patch under IDPS? because it shows my origonal IDPS after "real" and "current".

That's strange. Current should show as the one you put in CCAPI. Are you setting CID as current or as boot in CCAPI?
12-23-2016, 08:00 AM #10
NeoDag
Save Point
When I set current IDPS I only see my original in Real and Current
When I set Boot IDPS I only see my original in real and current
I do see that my idps has been changed at the bottom of my tv when its first changed but nothing changes when I look in PSN patch.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo