01-03-2017, 05:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a desktop and I went to my ip hide and I set it up and I tried using the proxy settings to work on my ps3 but it does but then not. How I know it's working is because webman isn't working I have to use multiman to load up games, but when In a game like bo2 I ip grabbed myself and my real ip showed up and not the fake one I put in proxy settings.
01-09-2017, 07:17 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Megaboyy12234 View Post
I have a desktop and I went to my ip hide and I set it up and I tried using the proxy settings to work on my ps3 but it does but then not. How I know it's working is because webman isn't working I have to use multiman to load up games, but when In a game like bo2 I ip grabbed myself and my real ip showed up and not the fake one I put in proxy settings.

whats ur question?
01-09-2017, 09:13 AM #3
Originally posted by Megaboyy12234 View Post
I have a desktop and I went to my ip hide and I set it up and I tried using the proxy settings to work on my ps3 but it does but then not. How I know it's working is because webman isn't working I have to use multiman to load up games, but when In a game like bo2 I ip grabbed myself and my real ip showed up and not the fake one I put in proxy settings.

If you are having issue's with configuring use of a vpn to use on you console use this guide: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo