01-12-2017, 08:50 PM #1
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i have been having a problem with my PS3's today (PS4 gets online just fine) i have been getting the error*(Sony Entertainment Network has timed out) and i dont know why that is could it be that they banned my PS3's and nothing else?*
01-12-2017, 09:13 PM #2
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Looks like a temporary ban of some sort - wait a day or two and see what happens
01-12-2017, 09:24 PM #3
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by iZady View Post
Looks like a temporary ban of some sort - wait a day or two and see what happens

kinda strange how they can just ban the PS3's and nothing else of mine lol
01-12-2017, 09:29 PM #4
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by OppositeDEX View Post
kinda strange how they can just ban the PS3's and nothing else of mine lol

Try using SEN Enabler to spoof your MAC Address then try and sign in
Last edited by iZady ; 01-12-2017 at 09:34 PM.
01-13-2017, 04:27 AM #5
Originally posted by iZady View Post
Try using SEN Enabler to spoof your MAC Address then try and sign in

are we can generate random number to spoof original mac? or must use valid mac from another ps3?
01-13-2017, 04:50 AM #6
Originally posted by yogiebgs View Post
are we can generate random number to spoof original mac? or must use valid mac from another ps3?

Should be able to just change some digits around
01-13-2017, 06:53 PM #7
Originally posted by OppositeDEX View Post
So i have been having a problem with my PS3's today (PS4 gets online just fine) i have been getting the error*(Sony Entertainment Network has timed out) and i dont know why that is could it be that they banned my PS3's and nothing else?*

I have seen a few other members having this same problem, after cross referencing all the consoles information and changing MAC addresses etc nothing has seem to work. Usually a time out would be caused by the np environment being set to sp-int instead of np, but this not the case. Other users with this problem can connect to the Sony website and login on a Ps4 console but not a Ps3 console. They can connect to the internet and make new accounts etc but cannot sign in or use a hot spot connection as it just crashes their phones. The things that have been changed are IDPS, PSID, MAC, ip, account, firmwares, port forwarding and have had a very good play around with the debug settings and Webman settings, none of these changes has seemed to work. If you do find a solution for this problem please make a thread on it.
01-13-2017, 07:03 PM #8
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
My bro's PS3 has the same issue tho so it isnt just people with a CFW its something to do with the External ip address i've been hooking up a vpn to the PS3 and works fine but other than that i dont know how im supposed to fix the real problem of if
01-13-2017, 07:06 PM #9
CGQuinn
Bounty hunter
yea its the network.. try putting a custom ip on the ps3
01-14-2017, 07:57 AM #10
You must login or register to view this content.
I checked my email and got this you should check also

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo