01-13-2017, 10:30 PM #1
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); No matter what i do i cant sign into psn my ip isnt banned ive tried everything for the life of me if anyone can help me btw im using private internet access vpn and its working but no sign in capability i know im getting annoying about this but need some help something has to work thank you
01-13-2017, 11:22 PM #2
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by gwinn2 View Post
No matter what i do i cant sign into psn my ip isnt banned ive tried everything for the life of me if anyone can help me btw im using private internet access vpn and its working but no sign in capability i know im getting annoying about this but need some help something has to work thank you

If you can use the PS3 to search up the IP via the web browser but you cannot sign into PSN there's a strong chance your VPN's connection isn't strong enough to connect to the PSN Servers. May I ask what VPN you are trying to use?
01-13-2017, 11:44 PM #3
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
private internet acess i can pay for another one just let me know whats best
01-13-2017, 11:45 PM #4
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
it could be this happens all the time it will work then it will result in ip but wont sign in my ip isnt banned
01-18-2017, 03:35 PM #5
iDeity
Bounty hunter
it could be this happens all the time it will work then it will result in ip but wont sign in my ip isnt banned

Sorry it took me so long to respond-- I didn't see you responded on the thread & you reached the max private message limit. Are you also running your VPN wirelessly? That contributes to connection issues-- I'd recommend sharing your VPN's internet through a thick ethernet cable from your PC to your PS3.

If you don't know how to do that and would like me to explain what to do, let me know, and please quote me when you respond!
01-18-2017, 03:43 PM #6
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
please do i messaged u the wrong thing
01-18-2017, 03:49 PM #7
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
really need help
01-18-2017, 04:36 PM #8
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Ickis View Post
Sorry it took me so long to respond-- I didn't see you responded on the thread & you reached the max private message limit. Are you also running your VPN wirelessly? That contributes to connection issues-- I'd recommend sharing your VPN's internet through a thick ethernet cable from your PC to your PS3.

If you don't know how to do that and would like me to explain what to do, let me know, and please quote me when you respond!

u there man ?
01-18-2017, 05:09 PM #9
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
No matter what i do i cant sign into psn my ip isnt banned ive tried everything for the life of me if anyone can help me btw im using private internet access vpn and its working but no sign in capability i know im getting annoying about this but need some help something has to work thank you

Could be a MAC Ban? Try and spoof it with SEN Enabler
01-18-2017, 05:11 PM #10
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iZady View Post
Could be a MAC Ban? Try and spoof it with SEN Enabler

i did im using private internet access and its working but cant sign in either gives me dns error or sign out error

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo