01-16-2017, 02:22 AM #1
femalebody
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im new to this website so im sorry if I have posted this thread in the wrong section, but im trying to create a name checker which checks by characters not names, for example, my psn name is Devskickz. Now notice the first four letters are D e v and s, I want my menu for cod to recognise clan members whos names begin with Devs so DevsAwesome or Devsaboss, a system which accepts or denies the user from getting a certain access from the menu like verification (admin vip etc). If anyone could help it would be greatfully appreciated if not, its okay, I thought i'd pose this question to the community even if some people think its a simple one. I haven't seen any exaples of this method being executed outside of gaming.
03-17-2017, 06:27 AM #11
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
There is a way to do this but you need a saphisticated developer try asking samjases. He set up a eboot I believe to load any menu sprx where the menu name as long as s was the last character on the menus name it would load it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo