01-28-2017, 01:48 PM #1
zExeRio
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have an CFW but I wanted to Rebuild Database on it but I when I got to the recovery mode screen both my controllers didn't work so after some research you need an Original PS3 Controller from Sony to actually do that kind of stuff in the recover menu. I found something on Google*Is this for real ? And also if it is real does someone know how to inject it or something?
Last edited by OfficialJesseP ; 01-28-2017 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Staff Note: Don't link other sites/forums please.
01-28-2017, 03:11 PM #2
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by zExeRio View Post
I have an CFW but I wanted to Rebuild Database on it but I when I got to the recovery mode screen both my controllers didn't work so after some research you need an Original PS3 Controller from Sony to actually do that kind of stuff in the recover menu. I found something on Google* Is this for real ? And also if it is real does someone know how to inject it or something?

cant you use a keyboard?
Last edited by OfficialJesseP ; 01-28-2017 at 06:52 PM.
01-28-2017, 03:17 PM #3
I have an CFW but I wanted to Rebuild Database on it but I when I got to the recovery mode screen both my controllers didn't work so after some research you need an Original PS3 Controller from Sony to actually do that kind of stuff in the recover menu. I found something on Google*Is this for real ? And also if it is real does someone know how to inject it or something?

This may let you You must login or register to view this content. from You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by OfficialJesseP ; 01-28-2017 at 06:53 PM.
01-28-2017, 08:48 PM #4
I have the exact same problem bro also dont have an original ds3 hopefully this is true..
01-28-2017, 08:49 PM #5
Originally posted by Right View Post
cant you use a keyboard?

How can we do this with an keyboard? It isn't possible i think
02-04-2017, 09:20 AM #6
I have an CFW but I wanted to Rebuild Database on it but I when I got to the recovery mode screen both my controllers didn't work so after some research you need an Original PS3 Controller from Sony to actually do that kind of stuff in the recover menu. I found something on Google*Is this for real ? And also if it is real does someone know how to inject it or something?

Has your problem been fixed? Or have any more questions or need help?
02-05-2017, 02:05 PM #7
Pyr00HD
Do a barrel roll!
The PS3 controllers' price has dropped recently and shouldn't cost you more than 15 bucks.
02-25-2017, 07:10 PM #8
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
Has your problem been fixed? Or have any more questions or need help?

Control your console through filezilla?
03-06-2017, 01:41 PM #9
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Moorezymodz View Post
Control your console through filezilla?

wat wat wat

Really?
03-16-2017, 04:07 PM #10
Flatracer
Bounty hunter
You could just use the "Rebuild Database" Option in WebMAN. Work great! Smile