02-08-2017, 02:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); IS IT REALLY POSSIBLE?

I haven't found a single tutorial on how to share connections wirelessly.
I have a PS3, but I cannot connect it with my PC all the time because I can't have the PS3 downstairs playing some CoD with my little siblings watching.
Pleaz help

Also: If you connect it with an ethernet cable, will you still have the VPN connection when you disconnect the crossover from the PS3 or do you need it to be plugged in all the time?
Tustin

I would like help please and thank you
02-11-2017, 05:52 AM #2
Originally posted by EYE
Thought you just bridged the connection from Pc > Ps3? wireless or not? :fa:

Idk that's why I'm asking
02-11-2017, 10:09 PM #3
M4A1.
Haxor!
if your trying to run a vpn without an Ethernet cable you can try connectify if ur pc has wifi you should be able to create a wireless hotspot then connect to it wirelessly on the ps3/ps4 or what ever your trying to connect on
02-12-2017, 12:31 AM #4
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by M4A1. View Post
if your trying to run a vpn without an Ethernet cable you can try connectify if ur pc has wifi you should be able to create a wireless hotspot then connect to it wirelessly on the ps3/ps4 or what ever your trying to connect on

Originally posted by rYz0r View Post
IS IT REALLY POSSIBLE?

I haven't found a single tutorial on how to share connections wirelessly.
I have a PS3, but I cannot connect it with my PC all the time because I can't have the PS3 downstairs playing some CoD with my little siblings watching.
Pleaz help

Also: If you connect it with an ethernet cable, will you still have the VPN connection when you disconnect the crossover from the PS3 or do you need it to be plugged in all the time?
Tustin

I would like help please and thank you

Connectify would be your best option and yes it is %100 possible

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo