02-25-2017, 01:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My brother wants some avatars (which i really do not care about avatars even tho he changes mine every second) and I want some PS3 trophies. Can anyone help us with it? I searched for 2 hours and found no video explaining on how to do it. Thanks!
02-25-2017, 03:57 PM #2
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by kbxman12 View Post
My brother wants some avatars (which i really do not care about avatars even tho he changes mine every second) and I want some PS3 trophies. Can anyone help us with it? I searched for 2 hours and found no video explaining on how to do it. Thanks!

put the avatars in Home/(Userid)/psn_avatar/

for trophies you need to use bruteforce. Just go over to the trophy section as theres threads explaining it

The following user thanked Right for this useful post:

PS3_kbxman12
02-25-2017, 06:26 PM #3
What do you mean Home/(userID)/psn_avatar/ ? Like a folder called "Home" then inside of it your PSN name? then another folder inside your PSN name called psn_avatar?
02-25-2017, 08:31 PM #4
how do you find your ps3 user ID? i cant find how to do it
03-01-2017, 02:41 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
My brother wants some avatars (which i really do not care about avatars even tho he changes mine every second) and I want some PS3 trophies. Can anyone help us with it? I searched for 2 hours and found no video explaining on how to do it. Thanks!

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries.

Also, remember to quote the user back so they receive a notification from your response sir.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Right
03-01-2017, 04:38 PM #6
Right
Can’t trickshot me!

after going in Home/ There should be a folder of numbers 0000021 for example. find the user you want to use for each modification.
03-01-2017, 06:48 PM #7
Where do you go to find Home? Does your ps3 need to be jb?
03-01-2017, 07:12 PM #8
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Where do you go to find Home? Does your ps3 need to be jb?

Obviously O.o
03-02-2017, 12:53 AM #9
Oh okay thanks. I'll probably get my friends ps3 to do it since I can't jailbreak mine. Thanks anyways

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo