03-05-2017, 05:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); my console seems to restores the file system at random times, i could be playing a game, Watching netflix etc my console will restart and ill have to connect controller via usb cable, and set time, date etc*
03-05-2017, 09:07 AM #2
Originally posted by Almightyloco View Post
my console seems to restores the file system at random times, i could be playing a game, Watching netflix etc my console will restart and ill have to connect controller via usb cable, and set time, date etc*

Try reinstall the firmware probably firmware corrupt
03-05-2017, 10:02 AM #3
my console seems to restores the file system at random times, i could be playing a game, Watching netflix etc my console will restart and ill have to connect controller via usb cable, and set time, date etc*

Is this on CFW, or OFW?
03-05-2017, 12:56 PM #4
Forgot to mention but yes its CFW
03-06-2017, 01:39 PM #5
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Is this on CFW, or OFW?

Forgot to mention but yes its CFW

Notification Kappa

Have you tried to reinstall the firmware? Also had the console previously overheated?
03-10-2017, 06:06 AM #6
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
I had the same problem with Debug 4.80 Dex went back to 4.81 problem solved. Some firmware has corrupted files that cause this problem regardless depends what homebrew apps you run, debug settings etc
03-15-2017, 06:46 AM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by smw74 View Post
I had the same problem with Debug 4.80 Dex went back to 4.81 problem solved. Some firmware has corrupted files that cause this problem regardless depends what homebrew apps you run, debug settings etc

Always remember to quote the user so they receive a notification from you sir.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo