04-06-2017, 02:14 PM #1
TaBabi
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i just got ip banned like 4 days ago an go unbanned and a day later i'm playing bf4 online and left i come back getting sony network entertainment timed out the next day which is today. I' really was ip banned again.

Pretty much how or why am i getting ip banned back to back like that? also seen that other people getting ip banned right after they get un ip banned.

- How to stay un ip banned?

- Is it BF4 Banning me?

- I didn't never have no problems like this with getting banned.

-Until ip banning came about ? How do u not get ip banned a day or 2 after i get unbanned this time?

4/6/17 - Date i just got ip banned on for 2nd time . Edit: Still Banned 4/10/17
Been ip banned for 3 days still not unbanned wow / what is the longest ?
Last edited by TaBabi ; 04-10-2017 at 03:37 PM.
04-06-2017, 06:50 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by TaBabi View Post
i just got ip banned like 4 days ago an go unbanned and a day later i'm playing bf4 online and left i come back getting sony network entertainment timed out the next day which is today. I' really was ip banned again.

Pretty much how or why am i getting ip banned back to back like that? also seen that other people getting ip banned right after they get un ip banned.

- Is it BF4 Banning me?

-Until ip banning came about ? How do u not get ip banned a day or 2 after i get unbanned this time?

4/6/17 - Date i just got ip banned on for 2nd time .

Maybe your mac is flagged. I would change ps3 mac address and then change your ip again. Should be good. It can still come back around though..

The following user thanked Dro for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
04-06-2017, 08:45 PM #3
TaBabi
Keeper
Originally posted by Dro View Post
Maybe your mac is flagged. I would change ps3 mac address and then change your ip again. Should be good. It can still come back around though..

how could i change ps3 mac address? I can't even get my isp to change my ip they said there not allowed to . An i can't either cuh i dont mac address no where on router page ? I really dont wanna get ip banned again a day or two after i get unbanned cuh i cant even change ip to get around it.
04-06-2017, 11:54 PM #4
PsYch0_1337
Do a barrel roll!
how could i change ps3 mac address? I can't even get my isp to change my ip they said there not allowed to . An i can't either cuh i dont mac address no where on router page ? I really dont wanna get ip banned again a day or two after i get unbanned cuh i cant even change ip to get around it.

The Mac addres its the physic ID of the play you can see the mac Adress if you go to Sistem Information on the XMB if you change you IP I bet you can play. my friend got one time ip ban he can't even go to the Sony site on Google and even on PSN Android app so test if you can go to some site and Psn site if Yes it's Mac ban if not and you can't access the Sony sites it's IP Ban. if you change ip Adress it's solve the problem because change Mac Adress I never done myself but it's very complicated I think!? at least was what I see on tutorials and its tricky . BTW you don't have Dynamic IP? my router if I take out the power about 20 seconds changes ip without a problem. Try to take out your router from power like a good time if lucky when you power up your ip is changed Smile
Last edited by PsYch0_1337 ; 04-06-2017 at 11:57 PM.
04-09-2017, 06:10 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
i just got ip banned like 4 days ago an go unbanned and a day later i'm playing bf4 online and left i come back getting sony network entertainment timed out the next day which is today. I' really was ip banned again.

- Is it BF4 Banning me?

4/6/17 - Date i just got ip banned on for 2nd time .

Hopefully this works, You must login or register to view this content.

If not, Dro has gave you a straight forward answer.
04-10-2017, 03:39 PM #6
TaBabi
Keeper
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hopefully this works, You must login or register to view this content.

If not, Dro has gave you a straight forward answer.

nun of that works , i been ip banned for 3 days and a half still not unbanned yet . called sony and isp cant help me , so therefore nobody gave me a straight forward answer that is working for me .

Ip bans not pose be that long it's been 3days and a half .... And my 3rd time ip ban shit annoying .
04-10-2017, 04:26 PM #7
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
nun of that works , i been ip banned for 3 days and a half still not unbanned yet . called sony and isp cant help me , so therefore nobody gave me a straight forward answer that is working for me .

Ip bans not pose be that long it's been 3days and a half .... And my 3rd time ip ban shit annoying .

I would just stick with a VPN man, my IP has been banned for over a month now.
04-10-2017, 04:53 PM #8
TaBabi
Keeper
Originally posted by Eddie
I would just stick with a VPN man, my IP has been banned for over a month now.

a month? damn now im worried if that what happening now, cuz i read a sticky it said the ban last 2/3days im on 3rd day still ip banned to . you get error code sigining in?
04-22-2017, 08:11 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
a month? damn now im worried if that what happening now, cuz i read a sticky it said the ban last 2/3days im on 3rd day still ip banned to . you get error code sigining in?

Status on your issue?
05-06-2017, 11:17 PM #10

- Is it BF4 Banning me?

4/6/17 - Date i just got ip banned on for 2nd time . Edit: Still Banned 4/10/17
Been ip banned for 3 days still not unbanned wow / what is the longest ?

I Got IP Banned But With A Router With A Dynamic IP Address System Switch It Off For 15 - 30 Mins and it should change your IP

With me i never got banned again but in January i got banned left right and center every time i switched my PS3 on i got banned 30mins later Happy but i only got banned once since then and unbanned my self and ever since then been fine so just switch the router off for a while and let your ISP allocate you a new IP Address

Im On TalkTalk (UK)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo