04-22-2017, 01:23 AM #1
wagers
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello does anyone know if you can like put a ps3 game disk load it onto usb or can you even do that any help and if so how can i do it *plz thanks
04-22-2017, 08:08 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by wagers View Post
hello does anyone know if you can like put a ps3 game disk load it onto usb or can you even do that any help and if so how can i do it *plz thanks

Are you asking if it's possible to add a game from your PS3 to a USB? I don't think that's possible to be honest. Only thing that could work is if you added it in your HDD External Drive sir.
04-23-2017, 04:39 PM #3
xSins
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Are you asking if it's possible to add a game from your PS3 to a USB? I don't think that's possible to be honest. Only thing that could work is if you added it in your HDD External Drive sir.

If He Is Asking That, It Is Possible If He Has A CFW, He Go Onto MultiMAN and Go Into The File Manager and Navigate To The GAMES Folder in dev_hdd0, Then Copy And Paste It On To His USB On MultiMAN, But If He Wants To Copy A Game From USB To PS3 I Think He Would Do The Same If He Had The Game Folder, example: [BLES01717-Call Of Duty Black Ops II]

The following user thanked xSins for this useful post:

Dro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo