04-22-2017, 05:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need help somebody...when updating COD 3 is downloading to about 40 percent then im getting a code error 800233EF..
04-22-2017, 08:09 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by fettishman View Post
I need help somebody...when updating COD 3 is downloading to about 40 percent then im getting a code error 800233EF..

I found a solution for you on the internet:

The error code 800233EF indicates a connection error occurred during your download.

This may be caused by a local connection issue. Please close the application and restart your download. If this fails, the server or network may be temporarily busy. In this case, please try your download again later.

You can also try resetting your network equipment by turning it off for around 5 minutes.

If the issue persists please let me know and I will raise it with the network team.

You can also try tweeting Ask PlayStation UK for direct assistance. (Operating hours are Wednesday to Sunday, 2:30pm to 11:00pm GMT)
07-13-2017, 05:57 PM #3
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by fettishman View Post
I need help somebody...when updating COD 3 is downloading to about 40 percent then im getting a code error 800233EF..

Try to find the pkg version of the update maybe that will work.
07-24-2017, 10:33 PM #4
I had the same problem. I took the game out , unplug the ps3 , & restarted my internet then plugged everything back in & put the game in & made sure nothing besides the ps3 was using the WiFi. Until the download was done. Maybe try the same. Good luck

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo