04-26-2017, 01:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Is this HDD compatible and good for PS3?
04-26-2017, 01:30 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by Violating View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
Is this HDD compatible and good for PS3?

You could use it, but it won't fit naturally into the ps3. You would need to extend the power and sata port and use it externally.

Ps3 hdds are 2.5"
04-26-2017, 02:42 PM #3
Originally posted by Dro View Post
You could use it, but it won't fit naturally into the ps3. You would need to extend the power and sata port and use it externally.

Ps3 hdds are 2.5"

Thanks
04-26-2017, 02:53 PM #4
Originally posted by Dro View Post

Ps3 hdds are 2.5"

Do you recommend any HDDs or SDDs?
04-26-2017, 02:58 PM #5
Sparrow
Big Papi
Do you recommend any HDDs or SDDs?

I'd go with a SSD for the quicker speeds - but since they tend to be more expensive, it really depends on your budget.

I've got a seagate one, not had any issues. But any of the big brands should be fine, not really much difference.
04-26-2017, 03:02 PM #6
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
I'd go with a SSD for the quicker speeds - but since they tend to be more expensive, it really depends on your budget.

I've got a seagate one, not had any issues. But any of the big brands should be fine, not really much difference.

Thanks
04-26-2017, 03:06 PM #7
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post

Something like this?
04-26-2017, 03:11 PM #8
Sparrow
Big Papi
Something like this?

As long as the HDD is 2.5" and SATA any will do, so yes that one should be fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo