04-30-2017, 04:19 PM #1
Agata
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ive a doubt and i need support of a great person here

A guy want to buy my ps3 he offer me a nice price and ill do but the problem is that ive the xenoverse save here but i cant copy, and im so close to get the platinum, but i cant copy

Some day ago i see a post of a save, where a guy save "Thanks for ".---." extract my save from ps3. A save with protection

Then my doubt is theres a way to extract the save in ofw with protection?

And if someone can do it for me please

I spend a lot of hour playing and theres not a saveset, please help this poor guy :ยด(
04-30-2017, 05:51 PM #2
I guess only a CFW PS3 can extract those copy protected saves.But if you don't have ps plus you can buy 14 days trial for free.Upload your save there and copy to your new ps3.Plus should keep your save for a long time if you dont buy.
04-30-2017, 06:46 PM #3
Agata
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by tonyred View Post
I guess only a CFW PS3 can extract those copy protected saves.But if you don't have ps plus you can buy 14 days trial for free.Upload your save there and copy to your new ps3.Plus should keep your save for a long time if you dont buy.

Ive two accounts, one to play, and one to buy games, this is for someday for some reason they ban me, and the other account ive like 20 months of plus but is for nothing cause i cant play the ps vita games :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo