05-25-2017, 09:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, quick question. How would I get my own edats for a game? No, I don't mean how to install someone else's edats. I actually want to know how to get my own, like, how to get unreleased ones or ones that haven't come out yet. I know some people who have leaked pictures of LittleBigPlanet 2 unreleased DLC before and I want to know how they got them. Is there some DLC checker? How do they even know they exist? There are some recent ones a group of people have, too. Sorry if I sound clueless, that is because I am.
05-25-2017, 05:56 PM #2
xSins
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Xtrykxz View Post
Okay, quick question. How would I get my own edats for a game? No, I don't mean how to install someone else's edats. I actually want to know how to get my own, like, how to get unreleased ones or ones that haven't come out yet. I know some people who have leaked pictures of LittleBigPlanet 2 unreleased DLC before and I want to know how they got them. Is there some DLC checker? How do they even know they exist? There are some recent ones a group of people have, too. Sorry if I sound clueless, that is because I am.

I think that this is impossible, that person must have got early access...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo