05-31-2017, 06:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello

is there a way to use the ps4 Controller homebutton on the ps3?

if there is a normal way or a tool for jailbroken ps3 to use the ps4 homebutton please Reply

thanks
06-01-2017, 08:23 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by mbupscb View Post
hello

if there is a normal way or a tool for jailbroken ps3 to use the ps4 homebutton please Reply

thanks

There is a chance on that like the way you can use DS4 on PSXC2 on PC by editing the controls from a program, but I wouldn't know to be honest.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

MR.MCGOO
06-01-2017, 08:33 AM #3
ymh
Treasure hunter
hello

thanks

i feel your pain, its a nightmare having to use two remotes while playing the PS3, i hate the PS3 controller as i have large hands.
Last edited by ymh ; 06-01-2017 at 08:44 AM.
11-06-2017, 09:21 PM #4
Excela1
Save Point
No theres is noway to use the button not unless sony makes an update about it
11-08-2017, 07:17 PM #5
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
hello

thanks

its psxpad. find it on google or ps3hax. youll need a bluetooth dongle like for a mouse or something. change the codes in the dongle on your pc to match the ds4 ones. you can find all codes online. this works for all controllers such as xbox one, 360 etc. including some aftermarket ones. this makes it to where you can use whatever controller on ps3 cfw. i think xbox 360 requires a wireless receiver. like $5 on ebay. same steps though gotta change the codes using a pc. more info can be found on google you might find different versions thatll show up like v0.6 theres newer ones out than that just look around. good luck hope this helps Smile
11-09-2017, 11:14 PM #6
No theres is noway to use the button not unless sony makes an update about it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo