06-02-2017, 01:46 AM #1
wagers
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello does anyone know how or what or if you can do anything at all how to hide my IP from online on ps3 can i get something or what to where ppl cant see my IP im just tired of NOOBS kickin my router offline all the time thanks
06-02-2017, 02:02 AM #2
bradh79
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by wagers View Post
hello does anyone know how or what or if you can do anything at all how to hide my IP from online on ps3 can i get something or what to where ppl cant see my IP im just tired of NOOBS kickin my router offline all the time thanks

Use a proxy
06-02-2017, 03:14 AM #3
Dro
i<3myPs3
hello does anyone know how or what or if you can do anything at all how to hide my IP from online on ps3 can i get something or what to where ppl cant see my IP im just tired of NOOBS kickin my router offline all the time thanks

Youll want to get a VPN and run it through your ps3
06-10-2017, 05:10 PM #4

you need to use a VPN I know someone how sell a NFO and he do it 10 $ for one month and u can get 24 hours test if u want him talk to me in kik : x6eFk
06-13-2017, 04:36 PM #5
theres a thread here: You must login or register to view this content.

use this it will help you
06-14-2017, 08:43 PM #6

Originally posted by RebugBypass View Post
theres a thread here: You must login or register to view this content.

use this it will help you

Remember to quote the user so they can see it Smile
06-15-2017, 09:15 PM #7
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
Remember to quote the user so they can see it Smile

sorry xD
06-22-2017, 03:19 AM #8
GJx
League Champion

Hey bro use vpn Here's a video to show u how to put one!
06-22-2017, 03:35 AM #9
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
if someone can get ur ip can they get ur cid? my ps3 was only connected thru wifi. no ftp or anything. i didnt even play gta or cod this time around. took necessary steps psn patch changed mac address n used ninja. only played games like dead island 1 and riptide. also only played em a handful of times:(
06-22-2017, 11:39 AM #10
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by hillbillyhacz View Post
if someone can get ur ip can they get ur cid? my ps3 was only connected thru wifi. no ftp or anything. i didnt even play gta or cod this time around. took necessary steps psn patch changed mac address n used ninja. only played games like dead island 1 and riptide. also only played em a handful of times:(

i have heard before that people can grab your cid like not everyone can do this but there a few people out there that can

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo