06-13-2017, 04:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); literally says it all in the title, not sure if there is any settings ive changed and ive not noticed on my ps3, but when i go to bridge my connections my ethernet on my pc is just not appearing and not sure why, it was working as of 11/06/17 perfectly fine and came to bridge connections to RTM and just wont showing up and had red X on it

Any Suggestions?

Cheers
06-23-2017, 08:33 PM #2
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by RebugBypass View Post
literally says it all in the title, not sure if there is any settings ive changed and ive not noticed on my ps3, but when i go to bridge my connections my ethernet on my pc is just not appearing and not sure why, it was working as of 11/06/17 perfectly fine and came to bridge connections to RTM and just wont showing up and had red X on it

Any Suggestions?

Cheers

Hope I helped here!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Zsantaclaws ; 06-23-2017 at 08:36 PM.

The following user thanked Zsantaclaws for this useful post:

RebugBypass
07-20-2017, 11:41 PM #3
Originally posted by RebugBypass View Post
literally says it all in the title, not sure if there is any settings ive changed and ive not noticed on my ps3, but when i go to bridge my connections my ethernet on my pc is just not appearing and not sure why, it was working as of 11/06/17 perfectly fine and came to bridge connections to RTM and just wont showing up and had red X on it

Any Suggestions?

Cheers

Its easier and works fine if you set a debug IP Address up bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo