06-14-2017, 05:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. if the pictures don't load here's the link to both pics. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

I don't know what I have wrong. I've tried so many other RTM tools this one only gives that problem. I'm using ccapi 2.70. I also have CCAPI installed both on the ps3 and here. tried a differen't lib file and it still didn't work. I watched the video of the main creator and it worked fine for him everyone else I contacted never had any problem.
06-14-2017, 06:30 AM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by Creepo124 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. if the pictures don't load here's the link to both pics. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

I don't know what I have wrong. I've tried so many other RTM tools this one only gives that problem. I'm using ccapi 2.70. I also have CCAPI installed both on the ps3 and here. tried a differen't lib file and it still didn't work. I watched the video of the main creator and it worked fine for him everyone else I contacted never had any problem.

You can try to copy any/all lib files from your ccapi 2.70 directory into the tool's exe directory. If it doesn't work, not much you can do. You'll need ccapi 2.60 installed to use it.
06-17-2017, 03:19 AM #3
This is an easy fix!
You can have 2.70 on your PS3.

What you gotta do is delete 2.70 off your PC only, and reinstall 2.60 on your PC and everything will work fine.
This is what I do to run older RTM tools. Smile

Hope this helps you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo