06-22-2017, 06:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i keep getting this error message everytime i start up my console and have searched the net for answers but haven't found much of anything. I have already tried reinstalling the firmware as well as a full restore of the system! This is quite annoying and almost seems like some sort of softbrick. Any tips would be helpful at this point!
You must login or register to view this content.
06-22-2017, 06:10 AM #2
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
format your hdd. might be hdd is bad or getting there. try to turn it on w/o hdd then put it back in..dont work, might have to format it on a pc

The following user thanked MR.MCGOO for this useful post:

skarule
06-22-2017, 06:20 AM #3
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by skarule View Post
So i keep getting this error message everytime i start up my console and have searched the net for answers but haven't found much of anything. I have already tried reinstalling the firmware as well as a full restore of the system! This is quite annoying and almost seems like some sort of softbrick. Any tips would be helpful at this point!

Are you on CEX or DEX?

Try these downgraders, one of them should work for you:

Let us know how it goes.

The following user thanked Dro for this useful post:

skarule
06-22-2017, 09:29 AM #4
Originally posted by Dro View Post
Are you on CEX or DEX?

Try these downgraders, one of them should work for you:

Let us know how it goes.

dex.
but now im getting a different error that sounds worse.
pls halp!
06-22-2017, 10:11 AM #5
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
check that hdd :\

The following user thanked MR.MCGOO for this useful post:

Dro
06-22-2017, 10:14 AM #6
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
happened to my first gen phat ps3. fixed my hdd and it worked..2 days later dropped it:( i gotta slim now on 4.81 dex.havent had a problem yet. knock on wood lol
06-22-2017, 11:46 AM #7
Originally posted by hillbillyhacz View Post
format your hdd. might be hdd is bad or getting there. try to turn it on w/o hdd then put it back in..dont work, might have to format it on a pc

I removed the hdd and rebooted the console. Still get the error and I can't boot into safe mode now!
How do I connect the hdd to my pc?
06-22-2017, 02:54 PM #8
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
i believe u need a usb sata cable. not 100% do u have another hdd? laptop ones work in ps3 idk if all laptop hdd but i gotta 500gb out of an old laptop bc my 40gb went bad.
06-23-2017, 08:18 PM #9
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by skarule View Post
I removed the hdd and rebooted the console. Still get the error and I can't boot into safe mode now!
How do I connect the hdd to my pc?

I've been through this issue before, because the ps3 is on DEX you need a dex downgrader which will downgrade your ps3 to 3.55 (DEX) not (CEX) Thats why it doesn't find the the storage.

Edit:Make sure the usb Is formatted to FAT32 and the downgrader renamed to PS3UPDAT.pup in a folder called UPDATE. put that folder in another folder called PS3 and put that folder on the root of your usb stick
Last edited by Zsantaclaws ; 06-23-2017 at 08:26 PM.
06-28-2017, 05:10 PM #10
Is there any chance you were running Webman + Something else, EG: Artemis?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo