07-21-2017, 10:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, I bought all DLCs of Dishonored for my PS3. When I go in the game and I press Square to see "Downloadable content" it shows me that I have indeed all the DLCs... but to play DLCs as "Dunwall City Trials", "Knife of Dunwall" and "Brigmore's witches" what I have to do? I have finished the game, and then I have tried to go to "New Story" but it does not show me anything... If I go to "Missions" it shows me anything, what can I do?
07-25-2017, 09:28 AM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by FoxCunning View Post
Hi guys, I bought all DLCs of Dishonored for my PS3. When I go in the game and I press Square to see "Downloadable content" it shows me that I have indeed all the DLCs... but to play DLCs as "Dunwall City Trials", "Knife of Dunwall" and "Brigmore's witches" what I have to do? I have finished the game, and then I have tried to go to "New Story" but it does not show me anything... If I go to "Missions" it shows me anything, what can I do?

Perhaps the DLC is for a different region than the region of your game? In which case you can go to (for example) dev_hdd0/game/BLUS12345/ and move the dlc to dev_hdd0/game/BLES12345

if that's not it, then idk, but good luck.
07-25-2017, 08:13 PM #3
Originally posted by Dro View Post
Perhaps the DLC is for a different region than the region of your game? In which case you can go to (for example) dev_hdd0/game/BLUS12345/ and move the dlc to dev_hdd0/game/BLES12345

if that's not it, then idk, but good luck.

I have the game in .pkg format, when I go to mmOS and in the game folder "NPEB01111", there isn't a fold named "dlc" or something like that...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo