07-22-2017, 11:59 PM #1
vse7en
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); trying to get back into ps3 modding yes i know at this time of year its almost pointless but that shit is fun as hell. thing is shit changes, do people still disable cfw/syscalls and spoof CID to a bunch of 0's and use antiban eboots? what procedure are people doing to avoid getting banned as of 2017?

(please don't be a smartass and tell me i'll get banned eventually i'm well aware of this)
07-24-2017, 10:30 PM #2
I have some questions myself on some basic things. Can I message you for a little help ?
08-01-2017, 09:03 PM #3
z1jn
Gobble
Just use an Antiban EBOOT. Only use CFW Tools when not logged in to your psn account.
08-04-2017, 09:56 PM #4
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
Try avoiding GTA V mods in a public session, just got banned once for killing everybody.
08-07-2017, 05:52 PM #5
Originally posted by vse7en View Post
trying to get back into ps3 modding yes i know at this time of year its almost pointless but that shit is fun as hell. thing is shit changes, do people still disable cfw/syscalls and spoof CID to a bunch of 0's and use antiban eboots? what procedure are people doing to avoid getting banned as of 2017?

(please don't be a smartass and tell me i'll get banned eventually i'm well aware of this)

Dont run pkg's while online that is all.
08-07-2017, 07:00 PM #6
trying to get back into ps3 modding yes i know at this time of year its almost pointless but that shit is fun as hell. thing is shit changes, do people still disable cfw/syscalls and spoof CID to a bunch of 0's and use antiban eboots? what procedure are people doing to avoid getting banned as of 2017?

Been modding online with the same cid for almost 2 years. All I use is webmans bind to clear history and disable cfw syscalls.
08-08-2017, 09:42 AM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Don't use Homebrews while logged in as it can cause it to send crashlogs or history to Sony's servers that detect you're on a modified console.

I wouldn't even try modding GTAV, stay away from it. Mod any CoD you want except AW. Ghost can work too, just depends if you know how to setup anti-ban.

In addition, always run antiban eboots. I would also avoid coldboots and running homebrews such as PSNNinja or PSPatcher. Those are useless and can also sometimes cause you problems.

Never share your CID to anyone! Especially if its a private cid

Follow all of this, and you should be set good forever with one cid.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

SolidSRK
08-08-2017, 09:28 PM #8
SolidSRK
Little One
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Don't use Homebrews while logged in as it can cause it to send crashlogs or history to Sony's servers that detect you're on a modified console.

I wouldn't even try modding GTAV, stay away from it. Mod any CoD you want except AW. Ghost can work too, just depends if you know how to setup anti-ban.

In addition, always run antiban eboots. I would also avoid coldboots and running homebrews such as PSNNinja or PSPatcher. Those are useless and can also sometimes cause you problems.

Never share your CID to anyone! Especially if its a private cid

Follow all of this, and you should be set good forever with one cid.

My bad I thought u wrote PSNpatcher Smile half asleep..
Last edited by SolidSRK ; 08-08-2017 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Read it wrong :)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo