07-26-2017, 04:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So this morning i was playing GTA V *online old gen normaly, and i turn off my ps3 for around 1hour, and when i trying to play again, it cant sign in and theres an error code (08710016). I searched on google and it said that my ip address got banned? Idk why my ip address got banned, i didnt do jailbreak / using mods on online mode. Also i already got psn error for 5 months idk why...*
08-01-2017, 12:03 PM #2
hmm,
maybe you recieved a lot of money at once?
not really sure as i don't play gta v yet but i hope you find the problem and fix it.
08-01-2017, 01:22 PM #3
SolidSRK
Little One
From my experience this is most likely a router issue, this happened so much to me I had to reboot my router of even sometimes factory reset it, I'm not saying this is the same thing you have but worth a shot good luck..
11-03-2017, 06:25 AM #4
DGNGOD
-MAD GOD-
Originally posted by Sammy1299 View Post
So this morning i was playing GTA V *online old gen normaly, and i turn off my ps3 for around 1hour, and when i trying to play again, it cant sign in and theres an error code (08710016). I searched on google and it said that my ip address got banned? Idk why my ip address got banned, i didnt do jailbreak / using mods on online mode. Also i already got psn error for 5 months idk why...*

are you sure it wasn't 80710016 PS3 Error Code
If so the Solution:

If you connect to the Internet via a proxy server, turn off the proxy server. if that doesnt work than PM me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo