07-26-2017, 10:28 PM #1
hello10110
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello there fellow NGU, I'm in desperate need of help. I have searched countless hours to have my corrupted ps3 1TB HDD fixed. I have downloaded many files ad programs from PS3 HDD Regenerator to PS3 HDD reader to AldosTool PS3 HDD GUI I have followed countless tutorials to get my data copied to another HDD to backup it all to no avail. I do have the eid_root_key that came with my original 160GB ps3 HDD, sadly I was console banned 10 months ago due to modding. I still have the original eid_root_key and am now trying to use it to backup my data from the 1tb HDD. Any help would be appreciated. I've tried to contact 3141card, Aldo many others but to no luck.

I would like to get any and all help I can to do this without having to format my HDD. I HAVE NOT initialized under windows and every time I try to use any ps3 HDD program, it always says "No Ps3 HDD Found"

If it helps, my ps3 is a CEX CFW Rogero 4.55 system.
I also tried to switch the HDD with a working HDD and then try to use the program to recover the data but it keeps saying "No PS3 HDD Found" Not Happy or Sad

I hope I have posted this in the right sectionNinja
I'm beginning to lose hope...

Any help would be greatly appreciated NGU buddies Smile

The following user groaned hello10110 for this awful post:

AntiFog
08-18-2017, 05:04 PM #2
hello10110
Vault dweller
Anyone?

The following user groaned hello10110 for this awful post:

AntiFog

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.