08-14-2017, 04:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to get your guys' opinions on this, is it really worth buying an NFO just to prevent booting? Like I got some friends telling me to buy an NFO because I get booted a lot on BO2, but I can just get back on in about 10 minutes.

Like, is it worth the money?

Also, the NFO is in Chicago and I'm in the UK, so I'm pretty sure I'd be on a Strict/Moderate NAT type right?
You must login or register to view this content.
08-14-2017, 07:55 PM #2
Nikohi
Haxor!
No. Waste of money. Just buy a VPN from PrivateInternetAccess and bridge the connection to your PS3 or whatever console you're playing on.
08-15-2017, 12:08 PM #3
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Zerxhh
I want to get your guys' opinions on this, is it really worth buying an NFO just to prevent booting? Like I got some friends telling me to buy an NFO because I get booted a lot on BO2, but I can just get back on in about 10 minutes.

Also, the NFO is in Chicago and I'm in the UK, so I'm pretty sure I'd be on a Strict/Moderate NAT type right?

Try Octo VPN You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

TheMightyMoJo
11-11-2017, 08:56 PM #4
tjcbar
Bounty hunter
just use your phone's hotspot
12-10-2017, 08:10 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Zerxhh
I want to get your guys' opinions on this, is it really worth buying an NFO just to prevent booting? Like I got some friends telling me to buy an NFO because I get booted a lot on BO2, but I can just get back on in about 10 minutes.

Booting will happen eventually if you play with the wrong people. Purchase a VPN, instead of an NFO. In addition, if you have HotSpot, you may run that to prevent them from targetting your IP.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo