08-20-2017, 01:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i recently bought Guitar Hero 3, World Tour & Guitar Hero 5 with the wireless Les Paul Guitar, i've just received my items yesterday (after waiting over 2 weeks when CeX said it would take 3 to 5 days) and noticed that the wireless dongle is for the World Tour guitar so i can't connect the one i purchased, i don't want to have to go through the trouble of sending my stuff back to get a replacement so i was wondering if there is a way to connect the guitar without the wireless dongle via CFW somehow? i know the program PS3xPAD lets you use the PS4, Xbox 360 & Xbox one controllers so maybe theres a program already out that will allow me to use the Guitar? or maybe someone can help me make it myself (im shit with program codes) but any help will be appreciated*
09-28-2017, 02:07 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by gazwilkie View Post
i recently bought Guitar Hero 3, World Tour & Guitar Hero 5 with the wireless Les Paul Guitar, i've just received my items yesterday (after waiting over 2 weeks when CeX said it would take 3 to 5 days) and noticed that the wireless dongle is for the World Tour guitar so i can't connect the one i purchased, i don't want to have to go through the trouble of sending my stuff back to get a replacement so i was wondering if there is a way to connect the guitar without the wireless dongle via CFW somehow? i know the program PS3xPAD lets you use the PS4, Xbox 360 & Xbox one controllers so maybe theres a program already out that will allow me to use the Guitar? or maybe someone can help me make it myself (im shit with program codes) but any help will be appreciated*

This is impossible, afaik.
You could remap the buttons or make them do certain things, but can't "magically" detect the controller.
You could probably modify the hardware to make it wired..you could probably even make that a storable wire for when you want/need to play wired..

but yea, it's probably easier (definitely safer) to just get the dongle and move on..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo