09-26-2017, 04:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello! Just wondering how do you get your Bluetooth (iPhone 6s) to connect to your PS3? Every time I do it, it doesn't work. I was wondering if there's some kind of home brew for this? Or if this is a CFW Problem?

My phone is connected to my PS3 and the output is iPhone but when I connect it doesn't show up? I might just buy a mic, but it would be so much easier if anyone can find anything for this?

- Thanks

// Please move if post is in the incorrect catergory, I have no idea where to put them Choco
09-26-2017, 05:37 PM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xAussieModz View Post
Hello! Just wondering how do you get your Bluetooth (iPhone 6s) to connect to your PS3? Every time I do it, it doesn't work. I was wondering if there's some kind of home brew for this? Or if this is a CFW Problem?

My phone is connected to my PS3 and the output is iPhone but when I connect it doesn't show up? I might just buy a mic, but it would be so much easier if anyone can find anything for this?

- Thanks

// Please move if post is in the incorrect catergory, I have no idea where to put them Choco

Can't be done, need a PS3 specified Bluetooth headset. To connect those all u have to do is plug it in to USB port of PS3 n it syncs
09-26-2017, 07:53 PM #3
Dro
i<3myPs3
Idk about the iphone6 headset specifically, but you can use other bluetooth headsets that are not made for ps3..

It usually involves holding the power button of the mic until you get into pairing mode and then go to XMB settings/Accessory settings/manage bluetooth devices and register the mic.

then go to XMB settings/Accessory settings/audio device settings and change input and output device to your mic.

EDIT: wait are you trying to say you want to use the phone as the headset? i dont think that's going to work..i thought you were talking about a headset that came with the phone.
Last edited by Dro ; 09-26-2017 at 08:00 PM.
09-26-2017, 10:00 PM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Dro View Post

EDIT: wait are you trying to say you want to use the phone as the headset? i dont think that's going to work..i thought you were talking about a headset that came with the phone.

That's what I got out of what he's trying. Connecting the phone to PS3 via Bluetooth then it's not working.

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

Dro
09-30-2017, 02:27 AM #5
Like I download an app to connect to my PS3, but it's all good now boys. I got a microphone.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo