10-01-2017, 08:09 PM #1
mateus2k2
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); recently I dowload a fallout new vegas to my ps3, I put it on the external HD but whem I load it in the console all the game was in italian, I tried to converte the game to all the codes (BLUS and BLES) to see if it change but dosen't work, and I can't find any solution in the internt.
so I want to know if someone have a link to dowload the game and have 100% of certainty that the game it will be in inglesh, or any ideia to change the game language, like a PKG or something like that.
Thanks.
10-01-2017, 09:53 PM #2
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by mateus2k2 View Post
recently I dowload a fallout new vegas to my ps3, I put it on the external HD but whem I load it in the console all the game was in italian, I tried to converte the game to all the codes (BLUS and BLES) to see if it change but dosen't work, and I can't find any solution in the internt.
so I want to know if someone have a link to dowload the game and have 100% of certainty that the game it will be in inglesh, or any ideia to change the game language, like a PKG or something like that.
Thanks.

Strange hmm I have my New Vegas installed on the hdd, had no issues.
10-01-2017, 10:20 PM #3
mateus2k2
Save Point
Do you remember where do you download if?
10-05-2017, 11:29 AM #4
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by mateus2k2 View Post
recently I dowload a fallout new vegas to my ps3, I put it on the external HD but whem I load it in the console all the game was in italian, I tried to converte the game to all the codes (BLUS and BLES) to see if it change but dosen't work, and I can't find any solution in the internt.
Thanks.

just mean's you downloaded the ITA version of the game, just download the blus version. Or buy the game it's worth $5 - $10....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo