01-20-2018, 02:29 PM #1
khasraw
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Helleo evryone this question is making me crazy i want you to answer me,
Will i be able to play xbox games on ps3 , like (forza horizon).
I mean if i download forza horizon (iso) and put into multiman will i be able to play it ????? Thanks evry one for answers.
01-20-2018, 02:44 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
OF COURSE NOT.
We are talking about two different consoles made by two completely different companies.
If you can't understand why then I don't what to say cause this question is dumb
01-20-2018, 11:38 PM #3
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
OF COURSE NOT.
We are talking about two different consoles made by two completely different companies.
If you can't understand why then I don't what to say cause this question is dumb

No need to be rude to the guy he was only asking a question, i have thought that question my self as there a old nintendo games that can be played on ps3 and those are 2 different consoles
01-21-2018, 01:25 PM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by gizzy2k13 View Post
No need to be rude to the guy he was only asking a question, i have thought that question my self as there a old nintendo games that can be played on ps3 and those are 2 different consoles

I am not rude. it is an actually dumb question. You can play old snes nes etc games via emulators but for that you need a system superior to the one you try to emulate. xbox 360 is the same or a bit superior to ps3 and thats a fact I'm talking in terms of hardware campabilities. Of course is not possible and it will never be.
01-21-2018, 02:04 PM #5
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
I am not rude. it is an actually dumb question. You can play old snes nes etc games via emulators but for that you need a system superior to the one you try to emulate. xbox 360 is the same or a bit superior to ps3 and thats a fact I'm talking in terms of hardware campabilities. Of course is not possible and it will never be.

well isnt that all you had to say in the 1st place when the guy just asked the question ?
instead of saying his question is dumb. after all we are here to find answers and support!
01-21-2018, 09:58 PM #6
khasraw
Save Point
The question needs an answer and the answer dosent need to be rude .

Unless there is good guys to tell you can answer More nicely

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo