01-25-2018, 05:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there, I recently downloaded DLC that I PAID for for Black Ops 2. It downloaded just fine, however,*when it finished downloading, it did not show up under the games tab to install.

Yes, my ps3 is jailbroken, but I do not know what the issue could be here. I tried switching from cex to dex to see if that would help but unfortunately it had no affect. If anyone has had a similar issue and found a fix for it please let me know! I would appreciate it. Also, remember that I paid for this dlc and it was not torrented or pirated in any way.
01-27-2018, 11:00 PM #2
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
Originally posted by Crabshack View Post
Hey there, I recently downloaded DLC that I PAID for for Black Ops 2. It downloaded just fine, however,*when it finished downloading, it did not show up under the games tab to install.

Yes, my ps3 is jailbroken, but I do not know what the issue could be here. I tried switching from cex to dex to see if that would help but unfortunately it had no affect. If anyone has had a similar issue and found a fix for it please let me know! I would appreciate it. Also, remember that I paid for this dlc and it was not torrented or pirated in any way.

check in the dev/hdd folder see if theres any edat files. if not look on google for dlc pkg and fixs. don't go to ps store on cfw
02-10-2018, 03:12 PM #3
You should Download the black ops 2 PKG DlC Make take abit depending on your internet speed but make sure you download Bless or Bluss whatever your game disc is & Make sure to fownload the fix and Do the fix PKG last If your after camos Download the Edat camos on some youtube videos Head over to Multiman Or Filezilla & Head over to b02 (dev_Hdd0/game/bless01717/usdir) and paste the edat files in there
Hope this helps

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo