01-28-2018, 03:52 PM #1
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so USA psns have Sony rewards system I heard that the user can earn $10 for every 10 platinums if someone could compile a folder set that consists of only offline games because that’s what I heard only work that would be so beneficial for everyone trying to make a quick dollar though Sony rewards system
Thank you.
01-28-2018, 04:53 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
Ok so USA psns have Sony rewards system I heard that the user can earn $10 for every 10 platinums if someone could compile a folder set that consists of only offline games because that’s what I heard only work that would be so beneficial for everyone trying to make a quick dollar though Sony rewards system
Thank you.

Also must have legit times

takes like 10-20mins for each game to make it all look legit
01-28-2018, 04:56 PM #3
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

I mean if someone could compile a 10 platinum folder set that consists of offline games only that’s a easy $10 for users.
01-28-2018, 04:58 PM #4
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter

I have a folder set that gives 694 plats but I’m not pro in knowing games that require online to acquire trophy’s to offline games.
01-28-2018, 04:59 PM #5
Wosley
I mean if someone could compile a 10 platinum folder set that consists of offline games only that’s a easy $10 for users.

Depends if you use leaderboards like psnprofiles or psntrophyleaders you will know

like everything that gets your removed from those leaderboards will also not work for the sony awards thing

so everything that keeps you on the leaderboards and doesnt remove you is good to use for sony rewards
01-28-2018, 05:00 PM #6
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Depends if you use leaderboards like psnprofiles or psntrophyleaders you will know

like everything that gets your removed from those leaderboards will also not work for the sony awards thing

so everything that keeps you on the leaderboards and doesnt remove you is good to use for sony rewards

I heard from other sources that it has to be offline games and time stamps have to be legit looking, I can set time stamps it’s just the games I’m not sure about
01-28-2018, 05:01 PM #7
Wosley
I have a folder set that gives 694 plats but I’m not pro in knowing games that require online to acquire trophy’s to offline games.

Use trophy guides for every game they say if they got online trophies or not here is a example
You must login or register to view this content.
01-28-2018, 05:06 PM #8
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Use trophy guides for every game they say if they got online trophies or not here is a example
You must login or register to view this content.

It would help I’m just saying 👍
01-28-2018, 05:07 PM #9
Wosley
It would help I’m just saying ��

I know it will take a long time but im pretty sure nobody got the knowledge for knowing if a game is online or not for every single game
01-28-2018, 05:10 PM #10
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
I know it will take a long time but im pretty sure nobody got the knowledge for knowing if a game is online or not for every single game

Only for like 10 games if someone posted a folder set all they would have to do alter time stamps it would be great for people who want a free $10 for Sony rewards without all the hassle 😅

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo