02-11-2018, 05:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS3 Info:
Firmware: Rebug 4.81 D-Rex
Lv2 Kernel: DEX
Target Type: DEX
Cobra: 7.5

So, I'm having a problem here that I have always had for some reason with certain games. It happened with Advanced Warfare, and now it is happening when I play Destiny. But I Start the game and play about 10-15 minutes then my screen goes black and my PS3 seems to restart then put me to a screen asking me to input a ps3 controller and to press the PS button. Afterwards, it then prompted me with this: "The system software cannot be run correctly. Press the PS button to try to restart the system. If the system cannot be restarted, you must reinstall the system software. Connect storage media that contains update data of version 2.70 or later, and then press the START and SELECT buttons at the same time.
for information on how to obtain update data, refer to the SIE Web site for your region."

So then I press the PS button and then It goes to the normal "blah blah ps3 shut off restore file system" This only happens to me on rebug firmware for some reason and I have no idea what keeps causing this with certain games
02-11-2018, 12:03 PM #2
Originally posted by DemonicProxy View Post
PS3 Info:
Firmware: Rebug 4.81 D-Rex
Lv2 Kernel: DEX
Target Type: DEX
Cobra: 7.5

So, I'm having a problem here that I have always had for some reason with certain games. It happened with Advanced Warfare, and now it is happening when I play Destiny. But I Start the game and play about 10-15 minutes then my screen goes black and my PS3 seems to restart then put me to a screen asking me to input a ps3 controller and to press the PS button. Afterwards, it then prompted me with this: "The system software cannot be run correctly. Press the PS button to try to restart the system. If the system cannot be restarted, you must reinstall the system software. Connect storage media that contains update data of version 2.70 or later, and then press the START and SELECT buttons at the same time.
for information on how to obtain update data, refer to the SIE Web site for your region."

So then I press the PS button and then It goes to the normal "blah blah ps3 shut off restore file system" This only happens to me on rebug firmware for some reason and I have no idea what keeps causing this with certain games

Its your usb Ports i have the same issue with you when i use a headset it does that to me Works some days and sometimes it dont i dont know if it is 100% heaset or usb ports but i have never had an issues with it until i use the headset then i had that issues haha

Hope it helped Message back and let me know further information if usb port is the issue
02-11-2018, 10:54 PM #3
Originally posted by Raynjords090716 View Post
Its your usb Ports i have the same issue with you when i use a headset it does that to me Works some days and sometimes it dont i dont know if it is 100% heaset or usb ports but i have never had an issues with it until i use the headset then i had that issues haha

Hope it helped Message back and let me know further information if usb port is the issue

Yeah, I believe I came across your thread or someone else describing that as the problem. I'm testing it right now without my mic connected to see if it will error me at all while playing
02-12-2018, 10:32 AM #4
yeah it was my thread haha what I have todo is load the game fully like at the main menu and all then I connect my headset then it will work fine for me and headset will work also but when I load the game with headet plugged in it has the issue your having let me know what happens mate thanks
02-14-2018, 11:08 AM #5
Originally posted by DemonicProxy View Post
Yeah, I believe I came across your thread or someone else describing that as the problem. I'm testing it right now without my mic connected to see if it will error me at all while playing

is the problem fixed lol?
02-25-2018, 07:53 PM #6
tjcbar
Bounty hunter
I came across this problem years ago playing cod ghosts, its a power problem, maybe a bad ground, i changed my power cord and that seemed to have fixed the issue

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo