01-09-2012, 02:19 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have made a save for people using Xploder that unlocks the biggest grind trophies.

So far I have done the following:

99,9999 XP (War Veteran)
249 games (Topher Would Be Proud)
249 Wins (A Winner is You!)
Viral Trophy (Red Faction Member)
4,999 Kills (Courier Of Pain)

Play a matchmaking game and win to pop all these trophies.

You will also get the 3 wrecking crew trophies with this save. Play 1 rould to pop all.

You must login or register to view this content.

ZIP Contains EU & US
If the folders appear empty, you will need to show hidden files on your PC.

You must login or register to view this content. has also uploaded a US save to the Xploder database that will unlock the challenge trophies. RFG will unlock them in a random order, so if you are looking for them to look legit, you should first work on the easiest 8 challenges.
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-24-2014 at 08:32 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

andygee1987, Big_Jonny, Chaz, DarkByke, foysp, glitchboy23, GoDzGaRdEn, Herrkulez, hess47, Kojiaque, Lamputt, Liam, Lunieizsicc, MaZoNY, MCPADDINGTON, MusicGamer, neoar, panBramburka, Platina, saucisse, scienide, ShinigamiUzi, Space_Honky, srandys74, thehobliks, WillDemon, xenomage, xMrCheatVisionx
05-13-2014, 09:03 AM #65
XGan
I am error
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
I have made a save for people using Xploder that unlocks the biggest grind trophies.

So far I have done the following:

99,9999 XP (War Veteran)
249 games (Topher Would Be Proud)
249 Wins (A Winner is You!)
Viral Trophy (Red Faction Member)
4,999 Kills (Courier Of Pain)

Play a matchmaking game and win to pop all these trophies.

You will also get the 3 wrecking crew trophies with this save. Play 1 rould to pop all.

ZIP Contains EU & US
If the folders appear empty, you will need to show hidden files on your PC.

You must login or register to view this content. has also uploaded a US save to the Xploder database that will unlock the challenge trophies. RFG will unlock them in a random order, so if you are looking for them to look legit, you should first work on the easiest 8 challenges.

Can someone upload the Challenge save. I don't own Xploder.
05-13-2014, 05:52 PM #66
Originally posted by XGan View Post
Can someone upload the Challenge save. I don't own Xploder.

I would absolutely love to get my hands on this!
05-13-2014, 08:57 PM #67
XGan
I am error
Originally posted by DarkByke View Post
I would absolutely love to get my hands on this!

Normally i had this legit, had like 10+ Challenges. But after my PS3 crashed i lost everything. Now that this is my last trophy for plat, i really need this. They said there's an save with 8 challenge save or maybe more in Xploder Database. But i can't get it because i don't own it.
05-14-2014, 09:16 AM #68
Originally posted by XGan View Post
Normally i had this legit, had like 10+ Challenges. But after my PS3 crashed i lost everything. Now that this is my last trophy for plat, i really need this. They said there's an save with 8 challenge save or maybe more in Xploder Database. But i can't get it because i don't own it.

Yeah, I don't own Xploder. I just use this bruteforce ps3 tool to resign saves on my own.
05-19-2014, 10:01 AM #69
XGan
I am error
Originally posted by glitchboy23 View Post
I have a save with all online trophies except 100k xp, and 16 hidden challenges, I'll be uploading to xploder tommorow. Please upload your 100k save and hope it has all challenges done too.

Can you please give me a link for the challenges trophy from database, i don't own Xploder. This is my last trophy.
05-27-2014, 01:25 PM #70
Meurtor
Do a barrel roll!
Why did you hide the save files ?! I can't show them, and my computer is able to show hidden files
06-07-2014, 03:02 AM #71
Originally posted by Meurtor View Post
Why did you hide the save files ?! I can't show them, and my computer is able to show hidden files

same issue here
06-07-2014, 04:47 AM #72
Originally posted by capebretonraide View Post
same issue here

06-07-2014, 07:41 AM #73
Meurtor
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DarkByke View Post

Thanks, but I already knew how to do it Not Happy or Sad
Still doesn't work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo