05-03-2013, 05:37 PM #1
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU I'm back again with another save set THIS IS A WORK IN PROGESS Happy so please bear with me Smile

Just add your SFO & resign simples :y:

Prologue Bronze Trophy

Load the save & continue down the road, talk to the sheriff & wait for the trophy to pop

You must login or register to view this content.

Episode 1 Complete Bronze Trophy

Load the save & head over to the red marker on the map, Once you get there answer the 3 questions 1st is red seed, 2nd is a broken stiletto heel, 3rd is a round object watch the cut scene & the trophy will pop

Episode 2 Part 1 Complete Bronze Trophy

once you load the save open the safe next to you on the right watch/skip the cut scene the trophy will pop after

Episode 2 Part 2 Complete Bronze Trophy

Load the save & head to the red marker/destination & answer the following in this order

1st it was right after the crime
2nd Kaysen
3rd footsteps of boots
4th yes

after the cut scenes the trophy will pop

Episode 3 Complete Bronze Trophy

Load the save & head down the corridor. you will encounter a mini game where you will have to escape just press which buttons are prompted, once you have escaped head down the stairs & through the door watch/skip the cut scene & wait for the trophy to pop

Episode 4 Complete Bronze Trophy

Load the save & push the door on your left by holding the x button head downstairs & collect the medal, once the cut scene has finished kill the zombies & collect the earring watch/skip the cut scene & wait for the trophy to pop
Before you collect the medal shoot the boxes on the floor for some first aid

Episode 5 Complete Bronze Trophy

Load the save & head down to the basement, now push the wardrobe where the red light is & watch/skip the cut scene for the trophy to pop

Episode 6 Complete Silver Trophy

Load the save & head through the door you will be prompted to go through or not just go through & you will have to defeat the 3 bosses for the trophy to pop

Boss Fight (Stage 1) - Aim for his head and avoid his rolling attacks, magnum again the gun of choice.

Boss Fight (Stage 2) - Run! This goes on for a while, I found moving the left analogue stick in a complete circle was the best way.

Boss Fight (Stage 3) - Avoid his shockwave attacks and shoot the doll in his hand, when he hides the doll and slams his fist on the floor run to it to climb up. When on his shoulder get the Submachine gun out and shoot at the doll inside his chest pocket.

Updated Daily Happy
Last edited by TheChosenOne ; 05-06-2013 at 09:17 AM.

The following 41 users say thank you to TheChosenOne for this useful post:

Andyman88, anon2010, BASIA2001, bejekas, BigTrain, Burgundy85, chinsin170, dormin, Eggman85, El_Tito, evildrake, fenicce, Herrkulez, jhonatan garcia, john connor 84, Leonrpg, malachit75, mark1, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, NoblemanThief, rajibpanca, rencas, rieks, rnr, Ruri Gokō, S-PA, ser, SHAkA, simmo_316, Sirprizer, Smexeh, TG5112, thesgtsw, vincentz36400, wakawaka21, Westers, wolfteam1218, X-GHOST-X, xorissao, xSOADx, zhuk2009

The following user groaned TheChosenOne for this awful post:

wowaka
05-03-2013, 10:10 PM #2
nice Smile
05-03-2013, 10:33 PM #3
El_Tito
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
Hi NGU I'm back again with another save set THIS IS A WORK IN PROGESS Happy so please bear with me Smile

Just add your SFO & resign simples :y:

Prologue Bronze Trophy

Load the save & continue down the road, talk to the sheriff & wait for the trophy to pop

Episode 1 Complete Bronze Trophy

Load the save & head over to the red marker on the map, Once you get there answer the 3 questions 1st is red seed, 2nd is a broken stiletto heel, 3rd is a round object watch the cut scene & the trophy will pop

Updated Daily Happy

thank you very much Smile
05-04-2013, 12:25 PM #4
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Updated thread Happy

more to come :y:
05-06-2013, 09:17 AM #5
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Updated

There is 1 more story related trophy but i will leave that till last i will start on the side quests & collectables
Happy
05-06-2013, 08:14 PM #6
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
Thanks for work! I have a long way yet?
05-06-2013, 08:18 PM #7
Mago de Oz
Vault dweller
Thanks, when i buy the game i will use your saves Happy .
05-06-2013, 08:45 PM #8
Burgundy85
Little One
Great saves so far Smile can't wait for my copy to arrive!
05-19-2013, 09:29 AM #9
Eggman85
Climbing up the ladder
how's the job? you have not changed
05-19-2013, 08:18 PM #10
JakeRobles
Little One
Very nice, do you have a complete save? I'm not big on trophies, just want a save with everything unlocked.

Here's my original Japanese save (info included below), if anyone can hack it to work with the EU/USA version, that would be great

Mega Upload Saves

Ps3 Save (JAP)

Xbox Save (EU)

Mediafire Saves

PS3 (JAP) - Mediafire save coming later, as it's verifying

Xbox (EU)

Regarding Mega.co.nz, does anyone know how to turn the encryption key thing off?
Last edited by JakeRobles ; 05-20-2013 at 09:07 PM.

The following user thanked JakeRobles for this useful post:

john connor 84

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo