09-27-2013, 02:49 PM #1
shadysmith
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's a couple of Dragon Fantasy Book II saves for you guys.

You must login or register to view this content.

For Crafter, Craftier, Craftiest and Master Craftsman, just head to the item shop (You'll start in Tundaria, so the item shop here will be to the far left) and craft anything at the crafting table.

To get Gotcha, Capturer, Trapper, and You Just Gotta, head to the Dragon's Peak (just north of Tundaria, and find a doppleganger (green versions of the David Elfbowie monsters with wings) and use a Deluxe Net on one of them. They shouldn't be too hard to find.

Now, for Bounty Hunter, Good Bounty and Bounty. Hunted, go down the stairs to the left of the two large bookshelves and head out the exit. Head to the left and enter the building with a guard in front of it. To the right will be a guy at a desk with three books. Turn in the bounty and you'll get the trophies.

For this, simply go southwest of Tundaria and enter the cave. Kill the Pokers/Clams and level up and get Maxed Out (you can also run through the rest of the mini dungeon and get to Rockington Falls for Rockington Falls trophy). After that, head back to Tundaria, board the ship and head to Tundaria Castle. Head up through the castle until you get the the Dark Queen. Simply keep Suplexing her and her final form to get Riding Solo. Just use Sweet Potato Juice if you need more MP.

You can probably get more trophies with these. Please let me know if you do and from which save you get them from. Also let me know if any of the trophies I mentioned fail to pop and I'll try to see what the problem is.

Side Note: For some odd reason, despite having explored all the side dungeons, neither Crawler nor Dungeon Runner pop if you go into a side dungeon. I have no idea why, but I'll try to make a save for these sometime if I can.

The following 5 users say thank you to shadysmith for this useful post:

Carramrod235, Isaac Clarke, Mago de Oz, Monkeydad1977, VercettiCool
09-29-2013, 07:12 PM #2
Thank you for the saves friend. Keep up the good work!
10-28-2013, 09:07 PM #3
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
any update on this ?

i have yet to start it up.
07-09-2014, 06:31 PM #4
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but can someone please add the key for Dragon Fantasy Book 2? I am having issues with finding it for Bruteforce
12-08-2014, 03:03 PM #5
Mago de Oz
Vault dweller
Thanks. Did you get any other save?
12-08-2014, 03:09 PM #6
SHAkA
League Champion
i made save sets long time ago its here

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo