12-06-2014, 05:24 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All my saves will now be uploaded to FileFactory
You must login or register to view this content.

Can we guess what this save set is for? no? REALLY!!!

Nah I am messing this is a 100% save set for all 13 trophies, I honestly don't think people need this but hey ho.

Anyways you will need to edit your games.config file if you are in the EU for this one because the region code is missing from the database Not Happy or Sad which is unusual in all fairness.

I have provided my games.config file which already has this change made so just overwrite yours if needs be.

Anywho here is the saves.

Downloads:

Games Config File

As always any problems please let me no about them and I will do my best to fix them.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 12-17-2014 at 11:14 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

19willy74, BASIA2001, BigTrain, brd23, Dannyman, dokaben, flex0r, ghettoblaster19, jedt, juhssarah, Kojiaque, Mago de Oz, malachit75, Methcakes, PC_, RageSoul51, reptil-1997, rieks, ryu2050, scienide, selvin santos, SHAkA, simmo_316, vincentz36400, Wednesday 13, wolfteam1218, xorissao, Zero4ph
12-06-2014, 05:53 PM #2
How many times we need to wait ?
Cross Save ? for other version ?
12-06-2014, 06:24 PM #3
Mago de Oz
Vault dweller
Thanks!
12-06-2014, 08:46 PM #4
The_Gazra
League Champion
[
Originally posted by vincentz36400 View Post
How many times we need to wait ?
Cross Save ? for other version ?

Which cross save are you referring about which other version?

Originally posted by Mago
Thanks!

Your welcome.
12-06-2014, 08:59 PM #5
Dannyman
Are you high?
Told you it was an easy game xD Anyways, this saveset will help people to cut down even more on the time needed for the 100%, so thank you very much bud Happy

The following user thanked Dannyman for this useful post:

The_Gazra
12-06-2014, 09:59 PM #6
xorissao
Little One
Ahah, very appreciated Gazra!!! :yes:
12-07-2014, 01:34 AM #7
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
Told you it was an easy game xD Anyways, this saveset will help people to cut down even more on the time needed for the 100%, so thank you very much bud Happy

Yeah you weren't wrong at all took about 4 hours to make it lol.

It's no worries I don't mind games like this if I intend to play it properly then I will make saves along the way lol plus it gives me a break from the many others I have to contend with lol.

Originally posted by xorissao View Post
Ahah, very appreciated Gazra!!! :yes:

Nps I am sure people will have a use for it Smile
12-07-2014, 02:36 AM #8
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
I have now added shortest links in to all my save set downloads this allows me to make a little money from each person who downloads it. Please do not click any of the ads that pop up just wait for "Skip This Ad" to appear in the top right corner and click it. I hope you all don't mind and if it is not allowed then I will remove them and put original links back in place. Thank you for choosing to download my save sets and I hope to continue to provide them to you all.

Can we guess what this save set is for? no? REALLY!!!

Nah I am messing this is a 100% save set for all 13 trophies, I honestly don't think people need this but hey ho.

Anyways you will need to edit your games.config file if you are in the EU for this one because the region code is missing from the database Not Happy or Sad which is unusual in all fairness.

I have provided my games.config file which already has this change made so just overwrite yours if needs be.

Anywho here is the saves.

Downloads:

Games Config File

As always any problems please let me no about them and I will do my best to fix them.

Please fix your links and put them back like you had them before... Advertising is not allowed and you must always provide a direct link to your DL's... Sorry mate but rules are rules. Thanks! :yes:

Oh yeah, thread added to the master index!
12-07-2014, 03:20 AM #9
Kojiaque
NextGenUpdate Elite
Bruteforce to NPUB31425 works well. Good job as always!
12-07-2014, 09:54 AM #10
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Which cross save are you referring about which other version?

Game PS4/PS3/Vita Smile All ^^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo