12-11-2014, 09:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello friends , I'm bringing a mini tutorial to help all who are struggling to get to the save transfer of the game Resident Evil HD Remaster . I take this opportunity to ever leave thanks to friends who have posted other saves on other pages , this one will only be to link the saves them and show you how to make the magic in Brutal Force . Come on !!!

The 1st thing we have to do is download the latest version of Brutal Force , which is 4.73

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

After you download the latest version , we update the version of games.conf file, just download it from the link below.

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

After installing the software, you must replace the games.conf file as stated above. After performing the replacement aquivo open in Notepad.

Copy the code that is below the sequence table image and save the modified file.

Thanks to Danilo_scala for the key:

; "biohazard HD REMASTER"
[BLJM61211/NPJB00653/NPUB31552]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=02020408020701010C0C0309050F060A

Ready now 90% of the work was completed just only download saves and make the transfer to your account.

Now follow this tutorial images to make the save the rebuild to finally be able to use it.

I owe a lot about this tutorial to vcesdiablo user, without him I would not have any way make changes to save. Thanks again.

Now let's the part that matters.

Below the link 's pages with every save made ​​by our forum friends.

Put in order to come out as legitimate for platinum.

These saves belong to danilo_scala user:

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

Use this save to start your move. That there are two save slots saved , start and end the game with each of the slot 's thus killing all the trophies related to history. In both are with the very easy difficulty , infinite ammo in the guns with ammunition infinite image below.

After two turns in easily with the super cool save the danilo , now you wait 2 hours and 30 minutes to use this second save.

And with that you will have finished in the normal and in less than 3 hours, without saving , leading in total 5 trophies that would take a long time.

Link on the page danilo_scala: You must login or register to view this content.

Now I am posting my save and it contains one of the most boring game trophies . Oh , The Horror. That's right, on the highest difficulty is ready , just up the stairs to open the emergency door and set off the last boss.

Good not just here , our great friend Ungahs , prepared the hardest of all game trophies and gave us tray:

CQC FTW

Finish the game using only the knife.

Again always expect the range of 2 hours and 30 minutes for each end of play to look like legitimate platinum.

And toast came the trophy to release all the clothes:

To give due thanks visit the official page of saves our friend Ungahs:

Was one of the saves that helped me , thank yourself.

I saw that our vcesdiablo friend is working on new saves related the story that can be lost then I'll just leave the link to his page and from there we follow the progress.

On this page you will find the link's for the following trophies:

- Delaying the Inevitable Trophy
- Not Waiting to Exhale Trophy
- Grave Digger Trophy
- Deep Sixed Trophy
- The Key Master Trophy
- Who's the Hunter now? Trophy
- Giant Snake Got Nothin' Trophy
- Spider Sense Trophy
- Trust Him Trophy
- Like Taking Candy From a Baby, Not In The Mood To Die, Alpha Team's Finest & I'm a Member of S.T.A.R.S. Trophies
- Every Woman For Herself Trophy

All cited trophies are excellent guides and well explained how to achieve each trophy.

As I said was working in the last two trophies related to complete the story , and finished in "Invisible Mode".

Use the 5 save slot to get the trophy.

To complete the "Invisible Mode", just up the stairs, go through the emergency door and enter the door at the end of the hallway , wait until the last 30 seconds and use the weapon that Brad will play. With this you will get 3 trophies if you have not done the knife yet. And bonus trophy of all weapons - Starsenal

Adding the last save records, first thanking our Zero4ph friend who posted the save to visit all places:

1. Load saveslot 4 to play as Chris.
2. Backtrack to the Laboratory and free Jill from the jail (all MO disks have already been inserted), then return to the jail and pick up the item inside.
3. With Jill free, proceed to the final hallway and pick up any curative items and/or ammo in the hallway, as well as Fuse Unit before the elevator.
4. Insert the Fuse Unit, and then on the helipad pick up Signal Rockets.
5. Ding - trophy pops.

And finally the last and awaited trophy of maximum difficulty posted by our friend Ungahs, which saved us once again, thank you for that same save, was the platinum.

And with that closing this topic, hope it will help many who have difficulties and remember to visit the other topics linked here to give due thanks to our friends for posted saves that helped everyone. Thank you friends.

My friend's page vcesdiablo has been updated, not much change this guide I will add here again the link: You must login or register to view this content.

Zero4ph - Hi Gamer Brasil I remove my PARAM.sfo in my save nook and Cranny in RE Remaster can you please edit your thread since I already removed it thanks here's the new link. OK - Reuped
Last edited by Gamer Brasil ; 03-22-2015 at 02:21 PM.

The following 60 users say thank you to Gamer Brasil for this useful post:

_olo_, 19willy74, albert2wesker, Arles, BASIA2001, bigbow, BigTrain, blackshift, BubbaDaBarb, char-lv50, Choua51, ChrisBalrog, clever21, danilo_BR, DoctorWho78, DominusLTE, Electrical_PZN, fayte__7, hateehc, Herrkulez, iceraphs, iEarnTrophies, Isaac Clarke, IvaliceAlliance, Jb90, jennimayfgr, Kopfsalat, L-Griever, Mainb, maitrejoe, mariokum, Mnemonic7, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Nintendohunter, p311, PC_, poetic410, proc5, RageSoul51, robotics, s111or, Selenety_, selvin santos, simmo_316, Snake_Ex, sonicfan20036, SwordspiTTer, thebestplayer, thesgtsw, uaeonly, Ungahs, UzuNARUKi, vcesDiablo, wakawaka21, Wasatio, Wastelandboy, WillDemon, xorissao, Zero4ph
12-11-2014, 11:02 PM #2
vcesDiablo
Do a barrel roll!
Brilliant guide for the game and bruteforce will help alot of people out. Thanks for the respect and everything more now me and ShAKa are making a save set together. I think he will be doing the Chris save sets and i will be doing the Jill save sets. Keep your eyes peeled.

Here is the Original Post for the tutorial on bruteforce if anyone doesnt understand Gamer Brasil's:

Originally posted by vcesDiablo View Post

Yeah ive got it working now and i will show you how.
First make sure uve downloaded the right upto date games.conf from here:
You must login or register to view this content. (ITS IN THE RED BOXES)

Next go to your bruteforce folder and replace your original games.conf with the new one which is 18th November 2014, since the original one doesnt let you edit it in anyway as it kept telling me Access is Denied! anyway replace it. Open up games.conf more than likely will open up in notes/notepad find the letter B i put the code just above Bio since the code is "Biohazard HD Remaster" then save it.
Restart Bruteforce save data, Next find the application in your bruteforce folder called "make_keys.elf" drag that into your open bruteforce application and it will sync the new key code for the resident evil hd remaster so you can actually edit away with your game save files! Enjoy! if you dont know what the code is ill leave it below Smile

Thanks to Danilo_scala for the key:

; "biohazard HD REMASTER"
[BLJM61211/NPJB00653/NPUB31552]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=02020408020701010C0C0309050F060A

And thank you for Zeehoer for letting me know about the newest update of bruteforce and talking to me about it through PM and Albert2Wesker for the heads up.
Last edited by vcesDiablo ; 12-11-2014 at 11:08 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to vcesDiablo for this useful post:

Gamer Brasil, iEarnTrophies
12-12-2014, 12:49 AM #3
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Awesome guide! I'm looking forward to the Real Survival and Invisible mode trophies. Keep up the good work!

The following user thanked Ungahs for this useful post:

Gamer Brasil
12-12-2014, 07:50 AM #4
Zero4ph
I defeated!
thanks last two trophies for plat Happy

The following user thanked Zero4ph for this useful post:

Gamer Brasil
12-12-2014, 03:28 PM #5
Update with the trophy finishing in "Invisible Mode"

The following user thanked Gamer Brasil for this useful post:

Ungahs
12-12-2014, 03:29 PM #6
Originally posted by Zero4ph View Post
thanks last two trophies for plat Happy

"Invisible Mode" Least 1 trophy for you now. Smile
12-12-2014, 03:30 PM #7
Now we need one trophy that is to finish in Real Survival mode for the trophy "The Survival Horror" , the more I'm traveling character of this weekend if anyone finish before me advise me to attach here.
Last edited by Gamer Brasil ; 12-12-2014 at 03:41 PM.
12-12-2014, 04:20 PM #8
Originally posted by Zero4ph View Post

Friend you have the save trophy "Every Nook and Cranny". I am saturated play the campaign , and every time lack somewhere to visit, to give you an idea I finished this game 14 times where 2 out hard core level even . If you can help I'm grateful.
12-12-2014, 04:38 PM #9
vcesDiablo
Do a barrel roll!
Thread has updated guys! Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to vcesDiablo for this useful post:

Gamer Brasil, wakawaka21
12-12-2014, 05:17 PM #10
Originally posted by vcesDiablo View Post
Thread has updated guys! Smile

I'll add it to this name to the topic. And put the trophies that it contains.

The following user thanked Gamer Brasil for this useful post:

Zero4ph

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo