Post: Merry Christmas and a very Prosperous New Year to the Trophies and Gamesaves Section
12-22-2014, 12:01 PM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All

Been doing this the last few years and wanted to do again here...just to pass on my regards to everyone working in this Section, as mentioned previously you guys work hard and try your best to deliver saves/exploits as quickly as possible...its tough but someone's got to do it!

A lot of people have come & gone over the last year, nice to see some of you establish yourselves as extremely reliable post some great saves and to help others out when you can, nice that some guys still remain in the section and do what they can when possible.

It's a funny section, people keep coming back - see if there are any Saves, Contributors with new games or for general laugh we have from time to time.

With CFW so prominent on PS3 its still amazing that so many of you post Savesets, your work really helps so many of us finish games in a semi legit way :whistle:

Just wanted to give a special nod to some of you who went above and beyond with your savefiles, savesets and guides:
A Massive thank you to ~ Gandalf1969, YnO, Lemons, SwordspiTTer, 19willy74, Xx_Dark_Punk_xX, mark1, SHAkA, X-GHOST-X, Ix Benere xI, soad08, XxCOD5DEVILxX, 19willy74, BigTrain, PC_, selvin santos, SHAkA, -Warhawk-, Femme Fatale, wakawaka21, Homme Fatale, The_Gazra, Ryu2050, Gugenot, L-Griever, albert2wesker, Hattori306, FinalFantasyXIV, Shadowbuster, fbrfbr, WASTEDFREEDOM, KenpachiNix, Gotham_Shadow, Richard., scarfac, MEGANO5, setsae, Lukastim80, bilaljalook ~ apologies if I forgot anyone its not my intention to insult anyone.

Anyway...congrats to those who worked hard and built a good reputation, hat doffed to the old crew for sticking with it - Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all.

Happy New Year to Everyone!
Last edited by jedt ; 12-30-2014 at 06:23 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, albert2wesker, BASIA2001, belga, BigTrain, Cien, Femme Fatale, flex0r, Gugenot, Hellstenen, Hitman306, Homme Fatale, Beats, Iseppina, L-Griever, RageSoul51, selvin santos, SHAkA, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, SwordspiTTer, Uncrwnd KNG, wakawaka21, xorissao, xSOADx, yy26jet
12-22-2014, 12:04 PM #2
xorissao
Little One
Merry Christmas (if you celebrate it) to all save set makers and users! :P

The following 4 users say thank you to xorissao for this useful post:

albert2wesker, jedt, L-Griever, SwordspiTTer
12-22-2014, 12:11 PM #3
SHAkA
League Champion
happy christmas all Smile

The following 7 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

albert2wesker, Femme Fatale, Homme Fatale, jedt, L-Griever, SwordspiTTer, wakawaka21
12-22-2014, 12:30 PM #4
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Happy Holidays everybody! :yes:

The following 9 users say thank you to BigTrain for this useful post:

albert2wesker, Femme Fatale, Homme Fatale, jedt, L-Griever, SHAkA, SwordspiTTer, TwIzja, wakawaka21
12-22-2014, 12:34 PM #5
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
merry christmas everyone and i love you all:wub:

The following 5 users say thank you to albert2wesker for this useful post:

jedt, L-Griever, SHAkA, SwordspiTTer, xorissao
12-22-2014, 12:38 PM #6
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
Merry Christmas to everyone on NGU Smile

The following 4 users say thank you to Uncrwnd KNG for this useful post:

albert2wesker, jedt, SHAkA, SwordspiTTer
12-22-2014, 01:30 PM #7
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year when it becomes 2015 guys. Good luck on your life and have good health. Be strong! =3

The following 5 users say thank you to L-Griever for this useful post:

albert2wesker, jedt, SHAkA, SwordspiTTer, xorissao
12-22-2014, 02:08 PM #8
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
Happy Holidays to everyone and a Happy New Year as well when 2015 comes around. Have a safe one and looking forward to establishing another year with you all. Much love and respect to our great community here.

The following 4 users say thank you to SwordspiTTer for this useful post:

albert2wesker, jedt, L-Griever, SHAkA
12-22-2014, 03:49 PM #9
A lot of thanks for all the people who contribute to this forum and never get thanked for what they do.

I wish you a very happy xmas and I hope that even if the PS4 is now well selled, we will continue to have the same activity here.
Last edited by Iseppina ; 12-22-2014 at 03:50 PM. Reason: And sorry for my english... it's not that bad

The following 2 users say thank you to Iseppina for this useful post:

jedt, SHAkA
12-22-2014, 04:53 PM #10
TwIzja
Keeper
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked TwIzja for this useful post:

jedt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo