03-28-2018, 03:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Legend of kay platinum save set

the saves work for both NA and EU psn version

the saves are blank and need to be resigned to your profile

You must login or register to view this content.

; "Legend of Kay Anniversary"
[NPEB02143]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=0DD24392E9AF45B79E16E7C8D8C514EB

The following 17 users say thank you to masterlotly for this useful post:

Angelus Satani, Bigmac6097, birka, Bumcleaver, erll, fenicce, hisnamesthumper, jdborowi, lordswift500, malachit75, Mictlan1984, Pferd, poniPoni, prototye76, ryu2050, saucisse, Vaibhav Singh
04-10-2018, 03:45 AM #11
Originally posted by petengu View Post
The rar file has an error when unzipping it cant be opened as an archive is the message im receiving.

some users have had that problem with the rar files and others don't
the archive is fine, just use a different application to unpack it, 7zip, winrar, ect...
and it will unpack fine
04-14-2018, 08:50 PM #12
riczard
Save Point
hi, you would be able to make saves from Killzone HD and The Godfather games.
04-15-2018, 02:54 AM #13
Thanks! It worked perfectly, great job!!
04-15-2018, 01:26 PM #14
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by hisnamesthumper View Post
Thanks! It worked perfectly, great job!!

Is there a save set for all trophies in the game?
04-15-2018, 07:58 PM #15
Originally posted by riczard View Post
hi, you would be able to make saves from Killzone HD and The Godfather games.

I don't have any of those games
04-15-2018, 09:08 PM #16
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Is there a save set for all trophies in the game?

this save set will get all the trophys
04-16-2018, 03:56 PM #17
riczard
Save Point
it can book of unwritten tales 2, it was in ps plus.
04-26-2018, 09:17 PM #18
I usually never have a problem resigning saves but I can't seem to get your saves to work for this game or your Handball 16 save. They unpack perfectly with both 7-zip and winrar, but once I resign and transfer I always get corrupt data alert on the ps3. I tried everything from updating the game.conf to building the file off my own saves and even using different apps to unpack but nothing. Have you tinkered with the files recently?
05-10-2018, 05:39 PM #19
Originally posted by jdborowi View Post
I usually never have a problem resigning saves but I can't seem to get your saves to work for this game or your Handball 16 save. They unpack perfectly with both 7-zip and winrar, but once I resign and transfer I always get corrupt data alert on the ps3. I tried everything from updating the game.conf to building the file off my own saves and even using different apps to unpack but nothing. Have you tinkered with the files recently?

I have had that problem once or twice with bruteforce with different saves, the way I 'fixed' it was
start the game your resigned save didn't work for, and, have the game make a new save for it,
copy that newly created save from ps3 to usb and then to pc,
start bruteforce and right clock on profile and select one of the other empty profile slots,
select the directory location of that new current save you copyed, in the prompt that shows up
use that new profile slot to resign saves like you always do

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo