06-28-2018, 03:51 PM #1
Dmas86
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok I will state this from the get go, I made these two saves myself on the EU Digital Version of the game and then used the cheat so you can still earn trophies even though they have been made in creative mode... BUT I haven't tested them on another system just my own system and an alt profile so these may need testing some more.

The only only trophies I could not get in the Trophy World save are listed below

Expansion Pack 1

Adventuring Time - Not enough Biomes on the PS3 Maps
Passing the Time - You actually have to play for 100 in game days, so you could get it in this world by sleeping the nights away.

Expansion Pack 3

Chestful of Cobblestone - You have to mine them yourself, but it can be done in this world with ease.

Expansion Pack 5

This Pack is all MP Trophies so this world won't help you.

Expansion Pack 8

Expansion Pack 9

Let it go! - The other save Frost Walker will get you this.

Instructions

So as for the instructions its fairly easy. resign the save to your profile. When it loads up make sure you put the game on Survival and Easy/Normal so you can get Mobs/Enemies and earn trophies.

You will start with stairs in front of you go up them and to the right take the mine cart. This will take you to the staging ground I built. Everything should have signs telling you what to do and have chests next to them with the required items for that task.

A few things though.

Repopulation - You may have to do some of the or Animal Trophies first then kill the Animals so you can breed the cows.
Super Sonic - you have to press X to open the wings a few feet away from the hole you'll be falling in to.
Beam Me Up - Aim it at a 45 Degree angle to make sure you get the distance needed.
Great View From Up Here - Shulkers can not aim to save their lives you may need to move around a bit.
So I got that going for me... - Leash one Llama the rest will follow.
Cheating Death - Make sure you have the Totem selected on your bottom bar before you make the jump.

That should be it.

This is my first save upload so go easy please xD

LINK

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to Dmas86 for this useful post:

Japarican89, Matthew110, Wosley
06-30-2018, 12:14 AM #2
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Dmas86 View Post
Ok I will state this from the get go, I made these two saves myself on the EU Digital Version of the game and then used the cheat so you can still earn trophies even though they have been made in creative mode... BUT I haven't tested them on another system just my own system and an alt profile so these may need testing some more.

The only only trophies I could not get in the Trophy World save are listed below

Expansion Pack 1

Adventuring Time - Not enough Biomes on the PS3 Maps
Passing the Time - You actually have to play for 100 in game days, so you could get it in this world by sleeping the nights away.

Expansion Pack 3

Chestful of Cobblestone - You have to mine them yourself, but it can be done in this world with ease.

Expansion Pack 5

Expansion Pack 8

Expansion Pack 9

Let it go! - The other save Frost Walker will get you this.

Instructions

So as for the instructions its fairly easy. resign the save to your profile. When it loads up make sure you put the game on Survival and Easy/Normal so you can get Mobs/Enemies and earn trophies.

You will start with stairs in front of you go up them and to the right take the mine cart. This will take you to the staging ground I built. Everything should have signs telling you what to do and have chests next to them with the required items for that task.

A few things though.

Repopulation - You may have to do some of the or Animal Trophies first then kill the Animals so you can breed the cows.
Super Sonic - you have to press X to open the wings a few feet away from the hole you'll be falling in to.
Beam Me Up - Aim it at a 45 Degree angle to make sure you get the distance needed.
Great View From Up Here - Shulkers can not aim to save their lives you may need to move around a bit.
So I got that going for me... - Leash one Llama the rest will follow.
Cheating Death - Make sure you have the Totem selected on your bottom bar before you make the jump.

That should be it.

This is my first save upload so go easy please xD

LINK

You must login or register to view this content.

why on 4shared?
06-30-2018, 04:47 PM #3
Dmas86
Haxor!
Originally posted by Japarican89 View Post
why on 4shared?

Because I had an account.
06-30-2018, 05:00 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Is it ok for you if i convert this into ps4 ?
06-30-2018, 08:21 PM #5
Dmas86
Haxor!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Is it ok for you if i convert this into ps4 ?

Go for it Wosley, I don't have Save Wizard at the moment so that would be great!.
06-30-2018, 08:27 PM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Go for it Wosley, I don't have Save Wizard at the moment so that would be great!.

Will do later today or tommorow Smile
07-02-2018, 11:47 AM #7
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder

I have an account and it isn't letting me download.
07-05-2018, 11:44 AM #8
Dmas86
Haxor!
I have an account and it isn't letting me download.

It says I have 12 separate downloads right now on the files. So it is working.
07-05-2018, 10:26 PM #9
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
It says I have 12 separate downloads right now on the files. So it is working.

it isn't working for me, is it possible to post elsewhere so i could download the file? Or even email the file to me via DM?
07-06-2018, 12:26 PM #10
Dmas86
Haxor!
it isn't working for me, is it possible to post elsewhere so i could download the file? Or even email the file to me via DM?

On Mediafire hopefully it works for you You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Dmas86 for this useful post:

Japarican89

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo