08-03-2018, 04:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I do not know why the thread was closed and deleted, but You must login or register to view this content. made this save set for Syberia I. Since most older contributers are long gone and not active anymore, asking formally for permission is out of the question. If he or anyone has an issue with me rehosting HIS save set for Syberia I, just please PM me and I will remove it.

You must login or register to view this content.

== STORY TROPHIES ==

Welcome to Valadilene - Leave the Inn
Legacy of Kate - readme
Memory of the Amerzone - Move toward the lower-right student. Pick up the Amerzone Book
Graduate - Enter the door. Use Train ticket on Oscar
All quiet on the Eastern front - Pop up on load
A space odyssey - Back into the airship, pull the lever to the right of the automaton
The origin - Wear the gas mask, head outside, find Helena and talk to her
The great escape - Return and enter the train
On the way to Syberia - Head outside and talk to the man sitting on the bench
Old School - Head outside and talk to the man sitting on the bench
-----------------
== COLLECTIBLES TROPHIES ==

Music Box - Return and enter the train, place Komkolzgrad Voice Cylinder on the pedestal
Snoop - Return to the lobby and examine the box to the left of the TV
Gossip - Head outside and talk to the man sitting on the bench

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==============You must login or register to view this content.==============

==========BIG THANKS TO cRaCk_ FOR PROVIDING THE MISSING SAVES AND MAKING THIS SET COMPLETE. SEND ALL SPARE CHANGE, THANKS AND LEFTOVER PIZZA TO HIM.==========

This is a Full Save Set for Syberia II. This is only missing one single trophy(Trick or Treat) that can be gotten within starting a new game and 10 minutes of your time. If you want to play the game fully yourself, I recommend this guide: You must login or register to view this content. .

You must login or register to view this content.Doctor Walker - Head down to a new view of the area and then head towards the curtain at the back to meet with the man. Choose "Mission", "Mission", "Help", "Shroud" in that order.

You must login or register to view this content.Flying Kate - Go towards the plane. Talk to Boris (just in case the wake-up call through the radio does not count). Click on the plane cockpit to the left of Boris. Click on the top-left switch. Change the numbers on the display on the lower-left to say 80 and 20. Press the button below the numbers

You must login or register to view this content.Hansception - Use the dream fruit on the Woman.

You must login or register to view this content. Phone Game: Open up the 'Snoop' folder. Click L1 and just call everyone in your phone. IF YOUR GAME FREEZES, then just start a brand new game and play until you get the 'Candy' number, it should take literally 10 minutes with a step by step guide and will also net you the You must login or register to view this content. 'Trick or Treat' trophy that is not provided in this set.

You must login or register to view this content.Snoop: Move up a few screens until you reach a set of stairs, go down a few screens until you reach a screen with a guy sitting down. To the right of the screen is a machine, walk up to it and press X. Walk around it to the right so the magnifying glass(your cursor) is pointing at the runes on the ground, Click X. Now click X again to pick up the key, your trophy should pop.

You must login or register to view this content.Gossip: Move up and right through a gate, move right again when you're at the garden with the multiple pathways and go inside the house. When inside the house, look for a man on a couch and talk to him, the trophy should pop there. If interested, you can use this save to continue playing using a guide so you can get the

You must login or register to view this content.Heartless - Interact with Oscar. Numbering each button with numbers corresponding to a clock (top-most button is 12, bottom-most button is 6), click buttons 3 and 7. Click buttons 3, 6, 9, and 12. Interact with the heart to get the Voralberg key

You must login or register to view this content. At the edge of the world - Interact with the barrel on the right. Use the door on the right. Use the ladder in the middle. Pick up the ivory hook. Go back down. Go back to the room on the left. Pull the lever to the left of the barrel. Interact with the area above the barrel to have Kate climb up to look at it. Use the ivory hook on the empty hole above the rope. Interact with the rope. Exit the close-up. Pull the lever to the left of the barrel. Leave the ship.

You must login or register to view this content.Memory from Aralbad: Return to Cirkos' cabaret building and head to the back where the mechanical horses are. Click on the stage with the mechanical horses for a close-up. Use the mechanical heart on the knob. Click on the knob until the horse icon at the top is all the way to the right. Click on the two holes next to each other at the top. Click on middle hole in the lower left area of the puzzle.Click on the right-most hole on the lower right area of the puzzle. Click on the knob. Pull the lever on the left
Enter the gangcar. Head back to the wooden fence area and enter the area behind it (this time through the front gate). Head towards the animal for a close-up
Move behind the animal and click on the table for a close-up. Pick up the newspaper. Use the fish candy on the Youki

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.Among Our Own and Old School: I forgot to test this save but you should be at the very last puzzle, simply complete it and you'll get both trophies. Otherwise talk to the sitting man and skip the cutscene.

; "Syberia"
[NPUB31468/NPEB01976]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=11223344556677889911223344556677

; "Syberia2"
[NPUB31490/NPEB02016]
;disc_hash_key=
Last edited by jacksparrow100 ; 11-14-2018 at 11:51 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to jacksparrow100 for this useful post:

bobolay20, cRaCk_, martinj20, Pferd, puffao, Reidso, saucisse, ser
08-11-2018, 08:07 AM #2
cant open up Syberia 2 file? first saveset opened up fine and worked great
08-16-2018, 10:06 AM #3
cRaCk_
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jacksparrow100 View Post

==============You must login or register to view this content.==============

This is a Partial Save Set for Syberia II. This does not have every trophy included as the game uses a random auto-save system that I didn't feel like dealing with. This should give you all the optional trophies, so if you play the game on easy and just mash through everything you should be done within 2 hours. There's plenty of walkthroughs online, and playing the game on Easy it tells you everything you need to do, where to go etc. Using You must login or register to view this content. should get you whatever trophies you have left within an hour or two MAX. Most of your time is actually spent running around through slow screen transitions and even slower animations.

saves worked like a charm Smile

I made saves for the missing trophies. they're EU so you might change region

; "Syberia2"
[NPUB31490/NPEB02016]
;disc_hash_key=

The following user thanked cRaCk_ for this useful post:

jacksparrow100
08-16-2018, 11:36 PM #4
Originally posted by cRaCk
saves worked like a charm Smile

I made saves for the missing trophies. they're EU so you might change region

; "Syberia2"
[NPUB31490/NPEB02016]
;disc_hash_key=

Resigned to US and added to the OP. Thanks a ton dude.

The following user thanked jacksparrow100 for this useful post:

cRaCk_
08-20-2018, 01:17 AM #5
RPGAddict
Little One
iii

the saveset for Syberia II isnt complete, i got 7 trophies
08-20-2018, 04:37 AM #6
nobody has a save for the ramaining trophy of syberia 2 , thanks
11-14-2018, 08:26 PM #7
There isn't folder for SNOOP trophy and OLD SCHOOL trophy.
Can you add them?
Thanks
11-14-2018, 11:52 PM #8
Originally posted by RPGAddict View Post
iii

the saveset for Syberia II isnt complete, i got 7 trophies

Originally posted by gigiverna View Post
nobody has a save for the ramaining trophy of syberia 2 , thanks

Originally posted by Kenshinken View Post
There isn't folder for SNOOP trophy and OLD SCHOOL trophy.
Can you add them?
Thanks

everything is there except for trick or treat, not sure what you guys are on about
12-21-2018, 11:06 AM #9
The SNOOP and the OLD SCHOOL folders are there, however they are corrupted because of some reason. I noticed that all the other folders had a file named "OPTIONS" and they worked fine but the SNOOP and OLD SCHOOL folders have the file named "OPTIONS2" and it has been always popping up as corruption when the save is loaded. Can you please re-upload them?
12-26-2018, 12:40 AM #10
Originally posted by k-hassaan View Post
The SNOOP and the OLD SCHOOL folders are there, however they are corrupted because of some reason. I noticed that all the other folders had a file named "OPTIONS" and they worked fine but the SNOOP and OLD SCHOOL folders have the file named "OPTIONS2" and it has been always popping up as corruption when the save is loaded. Can you please re-upload them?

i dont have the saves anymore, thats how it was copied over from my ps3, sorry i cant help. With the guide I linked you should be done with that trophy in under 2 hours especially if you already got every other trophy using the save set.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo