08-17-2018, 07:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've had enough of this shitty, RNG, fucking phone android games. I did what I could here, whatever trophies are left are total RNG, use youtube to find the best levels for them. I spent hours on single levels just throwing fucking rocks hoping I would just win. If you made the same mistake I did playing this, here's a save to help ease the pain. That diamond shit was no joke.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. World Ender - Complete the final level

You must login or register to view this content. You Rock!- Jump on the Rock Icon and complete the final level

You must login or register to view this content. Stash of 'Stache- Follow You must login or register to view this content. and the trophy will unlock

You must login or register to view this content. Secret Moustache World- Complete the final level, I left the easiest one for you.

You must login or register to view this content. Grenadier- Jump on the Grenade Icon and complete the final level

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. - Destroyer of a Thousand+ Thousand Throws - Just play the game till they pop, you have very few left.

You must login or register to view this content. - Full of Diamonds - Finish the Final Level
Last edited by jacksparrow100 ; 08-19-2018 at 06:01 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to jacksparrow100 for this useful post:

Bumcleaver, hess47, Mago de Oz, salinas05, stwowner, WillDemon
07-21-2019, 01:30 AM #2
I personally thank you for enduring this hell. Why the devs thought this game was worth 3 playthroughs, one with one less rock ( ooooooou!) and then again but mirrored (what a difference!!) is beyond me. If there was a deeper, more meaningful thing to give you besides a simple "thanks", I would give it to you. You did the Lord's work, and I'm not even religious.

The following user thanked WillDemon for this useful post:

jacksparrow100
07-21-2019, 09:27 PM #3
Originally posted by WillDemon View Post
I personally thank you for enduring this hell. Why the devs thought this game was worth 3 playthroughs, one with one less rock ( ooooooou!) and then again but mirrored (what a difference!!) is beyond me. If there was a deeper, more meaningful thing to give you besides a simple "thanks", I would give it to you. You did the Lord's work, and I'm not even religious.

I made the awful mistake of starting this game without realizing what I was getting myself into since no one played these shovelware games so theres little to no reviews.

I also made the BIGGER mistake of starting up one of their games on ps4, the gem shooting game Sparkle 2. No ones made a save for that either and I can sorta make a save for that too, but I dont own save wizard so I dont get anything back lol.

Fuck PS+ and what its done to my OCD.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo