09-30-2018, 12:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Master Reboot save set

all profiles are blank and need to be resigned to your account

follow instructions to get most trophys, there are some trophys that are inside the levels or 'memories'
there is a save that has all those levels unlocked and you can do those one by one with a video guide
you can skip the level trophys and do them last, none are story related

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by masterlotly ; 10-06-2018 at 06:26 AM. Reason: added eu save set

The following 17 users say thank you to masterlotly for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, awesomw1, cRaCk_, EraldinhoMendes, FallenAngel89, fenicce, Greener04, hisnamesthumper, jdborowi, Mago de Oz, manik98, Pferd, srandys74, Vaibhav Singh, W10QPR, Wasatio, zaibustor
10-07-2018, 03:15 PM #11
enjoyable game, just frustrating at times..stuck in the library maze now :/
10-08-2018, 10:38 AM #12
Do you need game genie to resign these? I've tried bruteforce and ps3 game resigner and although bruteforce save data does resign it/them the ps3 still says they belong to another user and won't work.
10-08-2018, 11:49 AM #13
Do you need game genie to resign these? I've tried bruteforce and ps3 game resigner and although bruteforce save data does resign it/them the ps3 still says they belong to another user and won't work. Oops don't know how this posted again and I can't figure out how to delete it. Sorry
Last edited by Greener04 ; 10-08-2018 at 12:06 PM. Reason: mistake
10-08-2018, 03:27 PM #14
if you use bruteforce select one of the saves, and select decrypt pfd then decrypt all files, select yes to the dialog box
select the save again, and select update account id then update account id and copy params, select yes to the dialog box
select the save again, and select encrypt pfd then encrypt decrypted files, select yes to the dialog box
that all you need to do, if there is still a problem

copy a save from your ps3 that your account made to a usb stick
in bruteforce right click on profile, select configure profiles and select set param.sfo for profile ( 1 - 5 ) a currently unused profile
in the next dialog box go to the usb stick with the save and select the save, at enter a friendly name put anything
now right click on profile and select the profile you just added and resign save

I have done this when a save wouldn't resign correctly with the same profile I had before, and then it was successful

The following user thanked masterlotly for this useful post:

Greener04
10-08-2018, 06:44 PM #15
Thanks, I've been trying to resign this for so long it's not even a joke.
10-09-2018, 06:46 PM #16
Still no joy, just gonna have to play through again
10-15-2018, 03:38 PM #17
I eventually done a reinstall of bsd without all the latest updates and it now works fine..weird but I had checked other game saves before reinstall and they all seemed to work fine.
Thanks for the pointers though, rep for that :|]

The following user thanked Greener04 for this useful post:

masterlotly
10-26-2018, 04:07 PM #18
I have had strange errors with bruteforce once and awhile, always can be overcome one way or another
a reinstall worked for you, thats good

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo