05-10-2022, 07:42 PM #1
Caran
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was looking for a save for The Baconing's Insane Mode myself recently and couldn't find anything.

So I ended up running through the game again and making a save right before the final boss myself. I have no idea if the save will work, but if it does, the Insane Mode save – bottom right when you click continue – puts you right in front of the final boss cave. I made sure you have five each of the two best potions and you have ten of every grenade. Best tactic is to just spam grenades on the boss, while clearing out whatever he spawns in with the weapons. Your main weapons should be Square for melee, and O for long range.

If the save happens to work, there might be other Trophies you can earn. You are a handful of kills away from level 20 in the Insane Mode save (and leveling up will also heal you to full during the boss fight). The other save – top left when you press continue – needs around 300 more kills for the 2000 kills Trophy and spawns you next to a group of easy to kill chickens. Kill all those, quit the game, and reload to farm them. Both saves do unfortunately already have more than 1000 shield bashes, but you might still earn it if you do one? The Insane save also has an uncompleted arena, if you still need to do that.

You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: New link. Save was unavailable.
Last edited by Caran ; 11-08-2022 at 02:13 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Caran for this useful post:

aeneax, Mago de Oz
12-02-2023, 06:39 PM #2
kakas
Rookie
As I embarked on writing my thesis, I realized I needed expert help. I found it at https://writepaper.com/write-my-thesis . The service offered comprehensive support, from formulating a strong thesis statement to conducting in-depth research. The writer’s expertise in academic writing was evident, as they crafted a thesis that was both rigorous in research and eloquent in presentation, greatly contributing to my academic success
12-14-2023, 04:52 PM #3
I stumbled upon this site You must login or register to view this content. when I was looking for reliable gambler guides, and it has exceeded my expectations. The guides are not only comprehensive but also presented in a way that's easy to digest. I've found valuable tips and strategies that I've successfully applied in my gaming sessions. The site's commitment to providing accurate and up-to-date information has made it my go-to resource for staying ahead of the curve in the dynamic world of gambling.
12-15-2023, 09:58 PM #4
Considering https://essayservices.review/reviews/paperdue-review for my next assignment. Any recent PaperDue review to gauge their current service quality and reliability?
12-27-2023, 01:03 PM #5
Good writing skills form the cornerstone of effective link building strategies. Compelling content is key to ensuring that backlinks seamlessly integrate into the narrative, adding value and relevance. A skilled writer can craft engaging content that not only attracts readers but also strategically embeds backlinks, enhancing their impact. Ultimately, it's the fusion of https://www.hirerush.com/blog/what-skills-should-a-good-writer-have/ with link placement that elevates the success of a link building campaign.
Last edited by LonnyCary ; 12-27-2023 at 01:05 PM.
12-30-2023, 10:54 PM #6
Finally, a writing service that understands student needs! Affordable pricing, great discounts, and excellent quality make it truly You must login or register to view this content.. I'm glad I found this service for my argumentative essays.
Last edited by Jeanie Turner ; 12-30-2023 at 10:56 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo