01-25-2011, 07:11 PM #1
Mixy
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT:

Reuploaded US & EU plats to Mediafire having lost the original saves to Mega Upload....

You must login or register to view this content.

The 1 missing trophy makes this a 90% save. All that is needed to platinum this game is the completion of 6 races for the Completionist trophy, but unfortunately one of the courses is glitched for me and the game crashes so I am never going to be able to turn this 90% save in to a platinum.

You will need Jailbreak to transfer these save files.

All of the multiplayer trophies are unlocked with this too, so if you are grinding away overnight for you platinum, this will save you the trouble!

If anyone has a platinum on this game and has FTP, would you mind shaing that gamesave? This game should have been my first ever platinum, but because of the glitchy course, it looks to be the only one I wont have lol

Edit:

Cissamannen has uploaded his platinum save You must login or register to view this content.. This popped my remaining trophy - And then my platinum. Cissamannen's save was for BLES00450 and worked on my BLES00499.
Last edited by Mixy ; 04-25-2012 at 02:43 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Mixy for this useful post:

Abtean, bcb, belfastguy, DaBaSe, HUYI82, ibombo, iNoxx, IRoyxX, j0ker666, Mezzid, proskatercam, Sloth Astronaut, Space_Honky, xChoco--
01-26-2011, 03:22 AM #11
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
Originally posted by Casey1027 View Post
i Really needed this platinum ****

you really need this? Play the game mate.
01-26-2011, 03:38 AM #12
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Play the Game WTF? Were u come from bro u think im gonna waste like 40 hours + on this when " IT SPOSIBLLY CAN BE HACKED" Yea i have better games to play **** that
01-26-2011, 03:58 AM #13
ngd1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mixy View Post
This is my gamesave for Need For Speed Undercover.
I have tested this on 2 different accounts and the 49 trophies popped in a row each time just by loading up the game.

The 1 missing trophy makes this a 90% save. All that is needed to platinum this game is the completion of 6 races for the Completionist trophy, but unfortunately one of the courses is glitched for me and the game crashes so I am never going to be able to turn this 90% save in to a platinum.

You will need Jailbreak to transfer these save files.

All of the multiplayer trophies are unlocked with this too, so if you are grinding away overnight for you platinum, this will save you the trouble!

If anyone has a platinum on this game and has FTP, would you mind shaing that gamesave? This game should have been my first ever platinum, but because of the glitchy course, it looks to be the only one I wont have lol

Edit:

Cissamannen has uploaded his platinum save You must login or register to view this content.. This popped my remaining trophy - And then my platinum. Cissamannen's save was for BLES00450 and worked on my BLES00499.

Sorry for the noob question but what files do you swap across from your save the the platinum one
01-26-2011, 05:38 AM #14
Mixy
Brute
The SFO file from the 2 saves that are in the first post were removed, so you need to copy all three files over to your existing Undercover save.

Casey1027, are you using FTP to move the save files?
01-26-2011, 06:08 AM #15
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
never minds, i had to install the trophy patch first LOL thanks a lot it works!
Last edited by HUYI82 ; 01-26-2011 at 06:44 AM.
01-26-2011, 06:22 AM #16
ngd1
Do a barrel roll!
I couldnt get either of the saves to work, they both say data corrupt. My game is BLES00449. I start up FTP, navigate to /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/savedata/BLES00449-NFS_UNDERCOVER and then copy my save file with the three files in the one i downloaded. I then start up NFS Undercover and i get the save data corrupt message.

Any ideas what im doing wrong?
01-26-2011, 06:45 AM #17
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ngd1 View Post
I couldnt get either of the saves to work, they both say data corrupt. My game is BLES00449. I start up FTP, navigate to /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/savedata/BLES00449-NFS_UNDERCOVER and then copy my save file with the three files in the one i downloaded. I then start up NFS Undercover and i get the save data corrupt message.

Any ideas what im doing wrong?

install the trophy patch first and then create a new save file and then do the trophy hack, this trophy hack will not work without the game patch!
Last edited by HUYI82 ; 01-26-2011 at 03:51 PM.
01-26-2011, 06:46 AM #18
ngd1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
install the trophy patch first and then create a new save file and then do the trophy hack.

Sorry, but what is the trophy patch?
Last edited by ngd1 ; 01-26-2011 at 06:56 AM.
01-26-2011, 08:55 AM #19
Mixy
Brute
When you say you are copying your save file, are you downloading it, putting the new ones in and then adding the save again?

All you want to do is drag over the three files in to your FTP to replace the existing three that are on there.

If it is saying that it is corrupt, I would delete the whole Undercover save folder from the playstation, let the game create you an entirely new save with 0% progress, then retransfer the 3 files so that your FTP program overwrites what is on there.

The following user thanked Mixy for this useful post:

Space_Honky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo