02-21-2011, 08:05 AM #1
HomeWorkPS
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These are the saves when needed to achieve the Platinum Castlevania.

(I tell them they have to spend the last level of each cahpter the easiest difficulty and still give them the trophy....)

This is save for all the trophies of the story is 110% complete, with many trophies you will get just load the save, but you have pass the last level of each chapter

All Trophys
You must login or register to view this content.

You have to spend the last level of each chapter, and you will get trophies pass each level, and although the challenge will get instantly challenge trophy.

Dark Collector

Green Collector

Light Collector & Master Jeweler

Just buy the last combo ...

Master Fighter & Master philanthropist & Master improver

sorry for not specifying all but the save in the last save is the perfect trophy for all secondary weapons is the chapter 1 level 4 is easy to make this improvement as they only have to jump to catch it

Work in all reguions...!!! Tested....!
Remember to clik thanks, lol Outie

Check out my other post

if in doubt in Spanish or English, do not hesitate to make
si tienen dudas en espaƱol o ingles, no duden en hacerlas
Last edited by HomeWorkPS ; 01-30-2012 at 09:31 AM.

The following 75 users say thank you to HomeWorkPS for this useful post:

_olo_, ady, Andory43, Anonimuz, arsn14, bidibini, bilaljalook, BubbaDaBarb, chapu23, charmeleon, clever21, cri2404, deathproof, DecDeviL, devilking, Dima-Freak, DKmoonDX, drgnadz, driver166, econg, emowtion, Enaxorth, eXiLe_SiN, Feraligatr92, The_Immortal_One, GJx, gnat_, hack73, halexx, hthmm, HyR3, ibombo, isigo, jackisback2, Klauss, kobra1922, lordico, Maxmaxmax13, MdMaynard, mm76, momotheboss, NeoarReuar, Nurien, Outblast_MOH, p311, panBramburka, pedrosl, PS-EXPERT, ps3re, punkkidxLA, raperorapero, sagittarus, sandersonn, simmo_316, Sirprizer, Squall89, sunkeneyes05, supersimo1927, tofmann06, trophymodlover, tusgal, uaeonly, Uncle Ted, UnwrittenFayt, VercettiCool, way9000, wolfhunter777, WorstShooter, xDarko_45, ycheah, Young Greatness, zayneisaacs, Zero4ph
02-23-2011, 07:26 PM #20
ady
Canā€™t trickshot me!
yes i can confirm platinum from this save took a few hrs but easy i gunna play through it again now on higher difficulty.Outie

play the last lvl of each chapter this gives trophies, just load the 1st save for a trophy and for the gems look on a walkthrough to find the last available, the saves have the rest

ty so much for the save this game rocks:evil:
02-23-2011, 08:43 PM #21
belfastguy
Little One
Originally posted by HomeWorkPS View Post
I'm sorry you do not work, but you should try as I have tried with my other PS3 OFW 3.56 and it works well ....

Originally posted by Hack View Post
Try to use file transfer protocl if you have CFWS dont put other ppl sfo , put urs in these files , might work for you.

Trying to find out which save he copied over with USB as I couldn't get any of them to work, I have 3.55 cfw on one PS3 and 3.56 ofw on the other and copying via USB on both give me corrupt data.
02-23-2011, 10:03 PM #22
Bounty hunter
are these saves work without an jb ps3? i really want this platinum trophy =p
02-23-2011, 10:05 PM #23
HomeWorkPS
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 370389 View Post
are these saves work without an jb ps3? i really want this platinum trophy =p

yes... all saves working, apparently only CFW....
02-24-2011, 02:26 AM #24
Zero4ph
I defeated!
yes... all saves working, apparently only CFW....

thanks I got the "Master Improver" trophy but can you please re-upload the Dark Collector save it is Light Collector save not Dark Collector thanks in advance Smile
Last edited by Zero4ph ; 02-24-2011 at 02:10 PM.
02-24-2011, 05:15 AM #25
HomeWorkPS
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Zero4ph View Post
thanks I got the "Master Achiever" trophy but can you please reupload the Dark Collector save it is Light Collector save not Dark Collector thanks in advance Smile

I'm sorry and corrected, thanks for the note, hai is ready, just upload and appear in a source of life you just have to go down the mountain until you find the dark gem .... Greetings .... enjoy your platinum ....
02-24-2011, 02:10 PM #26
Zero4ph
I defeated!
I'm sorry and corrected, thanks for the note, hai is ready, just upload and appear in a source of life you just have to go down the mountain until you find the dark gem .... Greetings .... enjoy your platinum ....

okay thanks Smile
02-24-2011, 02:32 PM #27
electry12
I am error
Sorry for the trophy, buy all Art?

thanks
02-24-2011, 03:17 PM #28
Zero4ph
I defeated!
Originally posted by electry12 View Post
Sorry for the trophy, buy all Art?

thanks

Master Fighter & Master philanthropist & Master improver
BLES01047-AUTO-Master fighter.rar

The following user thanked Zero4ph for this useful post:

isigo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo