03-05-2011, 06:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my platinum save

Copy the files over FTP or Filemanger. I deleted the files that aren't needed.

tested & work
Originally posted by v0lcom View Post
ok. i tested the save again.
if you drive one car that havent been driven yet you will get the trophy for driving 104 different vehicles. i bought the monster truck at the psn store months ago. it worked for me with the truck.
when you destroy 1 enemy object like a fuel tank you get the destroyer trophy
...for collecting one resource obect you get the trophy for "collect 1000 objects"

ok i havent tested all trophies but i think most of them pop up by doing "1 more thing". Get one object, destroy one object,

with this save you have 40 killed colonels. the game has 50 colonels afaik.
so killing one of the 10 colonels will give you the trophy for killing 25 of them.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thats only a piece of the map from just cause 2. its the bottom right corner. where the "2" is, there is a colonel that is alive for example.

if you complete one location 100% you will get the trophy for completing 100 locations at 100%.

i do not get all the trophies because i played the game to 72% of the trophies. so i have most of the easy ones and completing the game on the hardest difficulty.

i have completed one challenge and got both challenge trophies.

you can get the trophy for collecting 150 group objects like the drugcases. there is one at X:9748/Y:12798 at the Airport.

so i think you can unlock most of the trophies BUT!!!!
you can not unlock story related trophies.

for example "conquerer of Panau". You have to complete 9 takeovers. there are only 9 takeovers so we need a savegame with 8 takeovers finished for getting the Trophies for 3 and 9 takeovers by only doing 1 takeover.

same for the faction missions. we need a save with 48 faction missions completed. so we only have to do 1 mission for the trophy.

perhaps anyone has a savegame.

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy!
Last edited by hossam99 ; 03-07-2011 at 12:18 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to hossam99 for this useful post:

jakeowns, momotheboss, NeoarReuar
03-05-2011, 05:48 PM #2
PL_ViPeR
Bounty hunter
what give for trophies?
03-05-2011, 06:16 PM #3
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
Originally posted by ViPeR View Post
what give for trophies?

Are you stupid??
He has not tested it so he cant tell you what trophies are unlocking. try it for yourself.
03-05-2011, 06:23 PM #4
MaEraDot
Little One
Could anybody confirm this working and then say if it unlocks everything??

Please quote me back!
03-05-2011, 06:30 PM #5
PL_ViPeR
Bounty hunter
Are you stupid??
He has not tested it so he cant tell you what trophies are unlocking. try it for yourself.

maybe it has to have someone tested!!!
03-05-2011, 06:43 PM #6
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
maybe you try it yourself

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

ok. i copied the complete savegame. only my SFO was left.

i loaded the Game and 2 Trophies pop up.

complete the game 50% and 75% (most time consuming trophies of the game and very very helpful).

driving one car gives you "drive 75 kilometers" but you dont get driving 104 different cars. that sucks Smile

i have not tested more.

big thanks

i have the german trophy description so i dont know the exact names for the trophies.
Last edited by v0lcom ; 03-05-2011 at 06:50 PM.
03-05-2011, 06:47 PM #7
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Good Sharing with us Happy
03-05-2011, 11:27 PM #8
maybe you try it yourself

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

ok. i copied the complete savegame. only my SFO was left.

i loaded the Game and 2 Trophies pop up.

complete the game 50% and 75% (most time consuming trophies of the game and very very helpful).

driving one car gives you "drive 75 kilometers" but you dont get driving 104 different cars. that sucks Smile

i have not tested more.

big thanks

i have the german trophy description so i dont know the exact names for the trophies.

bro try two save
03-05-2011, 11:43 PM #9
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
i copied both of them but i only tried loading "continue game".
when i look on the map and "cars" it tells me i have driven all 104 vehicles but the trophy does not pop up.

i dont know if you can get any mission related trophy because the mainmissions are completed. someone can try doing the killing related trophies like kill someone hanging and all the other trophies.
perhaps they will all pop up after doing one kill.
03-06-2011, 12:33 AM #10
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
i copied both of them but i only tried loading "continue game".
when i look on the map and "cars" it tells me i have driven all 104 vehicles but the trophy does not pop up.

i dont know if you can get any mission related trophy because the mainmissions are completed. someone can try doing the killing related trophies like kill someone hanging and all the other trophies.
perhaps they will all pop up after doing one kill.

u tried to drive 2 cars?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo