04-23-2011, 03:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Saves re-uploaded by: You must login or register to view this content.(click to rep)

Here all of them in rar format: You must login or register to view this content.
Password is: nextgen

99% Krypt Save

99% Story

Kung fu is Strong

Kung fu is Stronger

300 Challenges Save

Beat Arcade with everyone

Xray Save

(CFW ONLY COPY ALL FILE BUT .SFO)
To clear up some confusion with which save your suppose to mess with it is the save that ends in PSET.
There are 2 saves for MK that is created if you messed with ingame settings, one of them ends in GSET, which stands for Game settings. The other one ends in PSET which stands for Player settings.

MESS with save that ends with PSET NOT GSET
The save looks something like this name
You must login or register to view this content.

I have tested out the costume one, it'll corrupt your data but it will still work and i believe a new data will be made with my same progress.
These are all pretty easy to do just very time consuming so it'll save you a lot time.

:plank:Xray/All costume unlock save (And maybe grapple)
-Simply use sector and perform his xray attack successfully
-Costume trophy: Go to necrokrypto (what ever its called) and click on every character so that they have a little item standing in front of them like some do
-Simply use sector and perform he front and back grapple to unlock the grapple trophy

you might get a few more trophies such as the blood one

:plank:99% story

simply defeat Lui kang to get this trophy (or it's really close to end game)

:plank:Arcade Champ: Beat game with every character
Beat the arcade ladder game with Sonya to get this trophy

:plank:License to Kill:
Exact same save as Arcade Champ. Go into trainer and fataility and select Kratos. Perform his fatality and this trophy will pop up. Don't think it has to be with Kratos, infact i am sure you don't need my save for it but if you havn't gotten it might as well do it

:plank:perform a fataility with all characters: Should be same save as arcade champ
grab ermac and perform his fataility to get this trophy, if ermac doesn't make the tophy pop up then use Jade, and then use milena fataility, if still none then your gonna have to do this one with every character. Pretty sure none in the top row

:plank:50% and 99% Krypt done
Just buy the last item in blood marsh and you'll get both trophies

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The following save were added byYou must login or register to view this content. rep him, just click his name

Password: nextgen

:plank:299challenges complete(thanks jjvegt), Milenna 3rd costume, Test your Might, Test your Strike, Test your sight, test your luck

very easy if you use parry glitch with johnny cage to beat challenge 300
for the Test your Trophies, just pick very easy challenges for each one on the battle tower, it doesn't matter which one, even if they are completed.

for test your luck, this one is based on luck literally. You can go to kombat mode and select expert. When the wheel comes up, the fighter can be anyone but the next three slots must be dragons
you may have better chances with this trophy on challenge 234
this can be a bitch so lkeep retrying

:plank:My Kung fu is strong: Just use Scorpion fataility and it should pop up

mirror link

more to come

Make sure you guys leave comments and tell me if they work, spent a good amount of time creating these saves and making sure that i didn't save after i got them (like the 50% )
Last edited by BigTrain ; 01-11-2015 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Prefix Edit

The following 51 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

19willy74, belga, BigTrain, brd23, canikoblivan, chellesan, Cosi257, Courgette, DaBaSe, DaveedDB, deavil, DiFool, DLel091, Evil_God_850, fakeshadow, First Blood, gxpain23, hahaNO, HomeWorkPS, HUYI82, i lol i, ibombo, IP-Man, IronMass9, ishotboston, isigo, jayque, Jinokini, Lamputt, lizzardking, LordAbortion, mastert, Meurtor, Modus, TheChosenOne, mujjadadi, NeoarReuar, ps3delboy, pvtforlife, reptil-1997, Rip The Jacker, rogeriours, sephyroth89, shuuraviolao, thorn, tmnt20144, wolfteam1218, xiipord, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, xSOADx, zayneisaacs
04-24-2011, 01:56 AM #2
thorn
Gym leader
can anyone confirm pleasee

The following user thanked thorn for this useful post:

Kaori912
04-24-2011, 03:30 AM #3
jayque
Haxor!
testing arcade champ right now

-edit-

still get "player setting was created by another user. saving of progress and unlocking trophies will be disabled while using this data." on game main menu

-edit2-

License to Kill:
Exact same save as Arcade Champ. Go into trainer and fataility and select Kratos. Perform his fatality and this trophy will pop up

"you did not earn a trophy" pops up when i do the finisher with kratos.

-edit3-

challenge tower is only at 135 with 137 gold in pocket.
Last edited by jayque ; 04-24-2011 at 03:35 AM. Reason: read edits

The following user thanked jayque for this useful post:

Kaori912
04-24-2011, 03:36 AM #4
Originally posted by jayque View Post
testing arcade champ right now

-edit-

still get "player setting was created by another user. saving of progress and unlocking trophies will be disabled while using this data." on game main menu

-edit2-

License to Kill:
Exact same save as Arcade Champ. Go into trainer and fataility and select Kratos. Perform his fatality and this trophy will pop up

"you did not earn a trophy" pops up when i do the finisher with kratos.

-edit3-

challenge tower is only at 135 with 137 gold in pocket.

what method are you using???

PC save swapping?
CFW file swapping???
04-24-2011, 03:37 AM #5
jayque
Haxor!
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
what method are you using???

PC save swapping?
CFW file swapping???

i used multiman to transfer the gamesave folder to its proper location
04-24-2011, 03:39 AM #6
i used multiman to transfer the gamesave folder to its proper location

are you swapping all the files?
don't do them all, especialy i think the one with .SFO
gonna test in a bit
04-24-2011, 03:43 AM #7
jayque
Haxor!
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
are you swapping all the files?
don't do them all, especialy i think the one with .SFO
gonna test in a bit

imma make a fresh save and then transfer all but the .sfo and see if that allows me to earn trophies and save
04-24-2011, 03:48 AM #8
imma make a fresh save and then transfer all but the .sfo and see if that allows me to earn trophies and save

i can confirm that it works, just tried it on my all costume save, copy all EXCEPT .SFO FILE

it'll corrupt the data (but i think a new one will be made), but i was able to unlock the trophy after making the item appear infront of each character without them

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by thorn View Post
can anyone confirm pleasee

i have just tested it on the costume one it works
04-24-2011, 04:16 AM #9
jayque
Haxor!
sweet the no .sfo transfer makes them work. thanks !

-edit-

i can confirm arcade champion save works [also has all secondary costumes unlocked]
arcade trophy and a few others unlock once beat ladder with sonya
Last edited by jayque ; 04-24-2011 at 04:43 AM. Reason: read edit
04-24-2011, 05:40 AM #10
thorn
Gym leader
awesome kant wait to get some more trophies down i just wish i could get the online ones

The following user thanked thorn for this useful post:

xorissao

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo