10-18-2011, 07:35 AM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Resistance 3 [PLATINUM SAVE] NOT TESTED

You must login or register to view this content.

this is done on Superhuman just before the final fight you will get a massge saying wow congratulation on completing the game on Superhuman something like that see what you get from this save.

many thanks
SHAkA

download the save here

Last edited by SHAkA ; 10-24-2011 at 08:27 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

boub, CalicoWomack, Daddy Cool, isigo, manimal696, nawking, popteodor, psp718, Richard., ricsonarzola, scratch_pervert, simmo_316, The Young Wolf, yzaasn
12-27-2011, 10:21 PM #56
ya pretty much the same method i used. been trying it out all day(have 7 days to request a refund want to make sure this thing works) i've used plenty of EU save converted for US and they have all worked
12-27-2011, 10:33 PM #57
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by immortal View Post
ya pretty much the same method i used. been trying it out all day(have 7 days to request a refund want to make sure this thing works) i've used plenty of EU save converted for US and they have all worked

damn it what the hell, now i deleted the ones off my ps3 HDD and copied the saves over, but now i get error:save data is corrupt or invalid continue with fresh data? when i overwritten the saves i never got this, but when i copy it over cleanly i get this error. help me immortal
12-27-2011, 10:43 PM #58
here ya go give these a try rebuilt both and even added a already "US" save that was available "new saves" are the ones from here "other save test" is the one I found.
let me know they should be working, but I can't test them unfortunately. delete the save on you system then transfer, another thing I thought of is, idk if you have any updates installed that may effect if the saves work or not. I know lbp saves from newer game updates don't work with lbp games w/out updates. let me know.

fixed url
Last edited by the_immortal ; 12-27-2011 at 10:46 PM.
12-27-2011, 11:01 PM #59
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
here ya go give these a try rebuilt both and even added a already "US" save that was available "new saves" are the ones from here "other save test" is the one I found.
let me know they should be working, but I can't test them unfortunately. delete the save on you system then transfer, another thing I thought of is, idk if you have any updates installed that may effect if the saves work or not. I know lbp saves from newer game updates don't work with lbp games w/out updates. let me know.

fixed url

Ok I will try these. And yes I did have the latest update on resis3 because when I was trying the hack before and it wasn't working, I thought It would with the update. So I'll delete that then. Do you think they was what didn't make the first set of saves work? Also I know when resis3 makes a save it makes 2 so I think doing both saves might be the key I don't know I'll try these out. Thanks for all your help thus far immortal greatly appreciate it.
12-27-2011, 11:05 PM #60
Originally posted by starwave View Post
Also I know when resis3 makes a save it makes 2 so I think doing both saves might be the key

that might be the problem right there, didn't know it made both saves at once, thought they were different saves. i will download your other save and upload it fixed also.
12-27-2011, 11:07 PM #61
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
that might be the problem right there, didn't know it made both saves at once, thought they were different saves. i will download your other save and upload it fixed also.

Well I'm going according to gnat tutorial he said he used both since t contains 2 files lol. It's cool I'm gonna try these now anyways and send me that other one. Of it works I shall pass the matrix of leadership unto thee!!
12-27-2011, 11:07 PM #62
gnat_
Gym leader
I did both files. Try this:
12-27-2011, 11:15 PM #63
here both save 0 and save 0_ delete save on your ps3 copy both of these over give it a try and let me know

12-27-2011, 11:24 PM #64
having posting problems. give these a try delete the saves on your ps3 both of them, and copy these over and let me know.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo